What's new

Tobacco Nic Salt

@MrDJ I have been looking for one that I thought decent and forgot that I had bought a tobacco nic salt to try out, I am almost out of the freebase I had so thought I would have one of my Berries nic salts instead. it was then that I noticed the tobacco one, put it in my Nautilus AIO and had a vape and was shocked at how nice it was, I can see it being my all day vape even this early in my vaping career, I absolutely love the taste of it so ordered some more, I will look for other though so will check out the ones you have mentioned and thanks for telling me about them I appreciate it,
i missed the bit that you was after nic salts DOH! im no expert with these as prefer normal nic at 3mg.

quite a few all in one place here https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/nic-salts

or just backy flavours https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/tobacco-flavours

@MrDJ it doesn't have to be a nic salt though I do like them best, but not really tried that many, I like caramel after taste that I get with the 88vape one and it's not over sweet like one I bought before, been looking at a few articles on Tobacco e-liquids and it seems that it's hard to get the Tobacco flavour of a real ciggie or a roll up which I can understand, Vaping wise I would like a nice Vanilla Custard like the Bread and Butter puddings I had as a young lad, I prefer recommendations as they help decide whats good and whats poor

It's not urgent, but you still need to find another one, or two that come close.
Because if 88Vape ever discontinue it you will need something to fall back on.
Yeah I been in the process of looking this morning, running low on the one I had as well, plenty of other juice to try but your right I need a few others to test out.

Would you ever consider DIY? I very seldom buy premade (like once a year as a Christmas treat) so I cant really recommend anything in that area. If you like caramel/toffee style, BCL do a nice one called Blackfire, also available premixed. Politically, it would seem they aint too popular on here for whatever reason but I've never been one to toe the party line, I just buy what I like. Anyway, just a thought. Good luck in your quest.

Would you ever consider DIY? I very seldom buy premade (like once a year as a Christmas treat) so I cant really recommend anything in that area. If you like caramel/toffee style, BCL do a nice one called Blackfire, also available premixed. Politically, it would seem they aint too popular on here for whatever reason but I've never been one to toe the party line, I just buy what I like. Anyway, just a thought. Good luck in your quest.

Thanks, I can give it a try, I might find one better that the 88vape one, there are that many good juices it's pretty hard to pick one, there will be some not so good as well, like most things it's trial and error.

I was about to reply back with a comment along the lines of some liquids just don't sit well with some people so you can only tell by trying, but I see you get that already. Only thing I could possibly add is maybe don't go nuts on buying large volumes and just buy a few testers. Saves feeding the sink too much, but I reckon we've all done that too, LOL

@ForestMagpie I will try some, but I do like the 88Vape one, I bought a dozen at a £1 each lol, always rush in where angels dare to tread lol.
Pop and have a look on rainbow vapes. They have some of the elements tobacco nic salts at under a quid currently as it's on its best before date (between you and i, most vapers prefer older the better liquids as they taste richer).
Very good liquid at bargain prices. That said if you've nailed it with 88vape then all the better.
manabush for me (the do firewater in nic salt) but I do enjoy the elements and dinner lady ones too.

Thanks @eyeball kid I will take a look at them, looked at the firewater liquids, isn't firewater what red Indians called whiskey in the old westerns.

Thanks @eyeball kid I will take a look at them, looked at the firewater liquids, isn't firewater what red Indians called whiskey in the old westerns.
It is indeed. It's a cigar tobacco, bourbon blend with additional flavours depending on the version.firewater son of chiri is excellent. It has caramel and nuts added.

Back
Top Bottom