What's new

Tobacco's

Ordered from chef’s and they didn’t have black for pipe, but got black cat for pipe (sounds good, pipe with cherry), am4a, vanilla for pipe, the virginia absolute and maybe one other that I can’t remember.

Edit: aye, the other was DNB.

It's blueberry and not bad, I vaped so much of it ages ago, I got sick of it. Never seen Black For Pipe in the uk, mores the pity.

I love fig in a tobacco blend as well @EmbraSewerRat . I have a fig and nut one on the go at the minute with a turkish tobacco base with desert ship, latakia blend and best cig’s sultan.

Are you using the FA fig? It’s great, but I’d also recommend another two, atmos labs figue, and the natural flavoured concentrates one. These flavours are great, I picked up the fig, rose and plum after @StrawberryRipple recommended them. I’m impressed with all three.

From this place: https://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/natural-organic-concentrates/

It's blueberry and not bad, I vaped so much of it ages ago, I got sick of it. Never seen Black For Pipe in the uk, mores the pity.

Ah that’s right, blueberry. I’m looking forward to trying this one.

Ah, and I also added a bottle of their sesame sweets. @Ment I think you mentioned this ages ago when I had posted asking about tahini/sesame. It sounds good, I think it will be a good additive for some recipes with a middle eastern theme.

Ah that’s right, blueberry. I’m looking forward to trying this one.

I cant remember which round it was but it either starts off strong on the blueberry then steeps to be more of a tobacco, or the other way round, not much help really! Anyway, I started at 1% and went up to 3%, you dont need much, or at least I didn't. Never found a blend I liked so vaped it standalone.

I had to order mine in from Poland a month or two back, and I'm glad I did because it's lovely.

@zouzounaki - I've only used DNB in one recipe so far, let me know how you get on with it. I need to experiment with it a bit more.

I cant remember which round it was but it either starts off strong on the blueberry then steeps to be more of a tobacco, or the other way round, not much help really! Anyway, I started at 1% and went up to 3%, you dont need much, or at least I didn't. Never found a blend I liked so vaped it standalone.

Aye I was thinking this one will likely be a stand-alone. It sounds quite a complex flavour as it is from looking at some internet reviews.

I love fig in a tobacco blend as well @EmbraSewerRat . I have a fig and nut one on the go at the minute with a turkish tobacco base with desert ship, latakia blend and best cig’s sultan.

Are you using the FA fig? It’s great, but I’d also recommend another two, atmos labs figue, and the natural flavoured concentrates one. These flavours are great, I picked up the fig, rose and plum after @StrawberryRipple recommended them. I’m impressed with all three.

From this place: https://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/natural-organic-concentrates/
I picked up the fig on the back of you talking about it.

I had to order mine in from Poland a month or two back, and I'm glad I did because it's lovely.

@zouzounaki - I've only used DNB in one recipe so far, let me know how you get on with it. I need to experiment with it a bit more.
I placed an order direct just before Christmas but never thought to pick this up doh!

Back
Top Bottom