What's new

Totally wicked court case results.

Am I right in thinking when it comes to juice that vendors could sell you 50ml of 0nic juice in a 60ml bottle along with a 10ml bottle of 18mg nic for you to end up with 60ml of 3mg juice? Obviously could be multiplied too, 100ml 0nic in a 120ml bottle along with two 10ml bottles of 18mg.
This is for people without a nic stash of course.

i had a thought very similar to this the other day,i didnt post it as i didnt want to get shot down in flames as it seemed such a simple solution i figured it must be flawed thinking in some way.
im also not that well read up on the whole article 20 thing either i stared reading it once and if im honest i quit through a mixture of anger and boredom

Am I right in thinking when it comes to juice that vendors could sell you 50ml of 0nic juice in a 60ml bottle along with a 10ml bottle of 18mg nic for you to end up with 60ml of 3mg juice? Obviously could be multiplied too, 100ml 0nic in a 120ml bottle along with two 10ml bottles of 18mg.

I like your way of thinking.
Although I have never mixed my own, if its that simple to add 18mg nic to 50ml juice and end up with 60ml 3mg nic then I'm all over that bastard!!! :D

Thats a mighty big loophole

Hhhmmm......'twould be nice if it were that simple? A bottle of vg and bottle of pg from Boots. Some old socks to add flavour and a (permitted?) 10 mil bottee of 18mg nic..........(priced at only £10 per millilitre, no doubt!?) and you could be good to go provided you were ok with minimal nic content. I can't help feeling that 'they' would find a way to shaft this otherwise wholesome idea but its a good theory.

Am I right in thinking that even 0mg liquid will have to carry the nic health warnings if intended for vaping?

People are getting worried over this tpd, me personally not bothered as everyone else should not be bothered either. The reason being this law is a statute law and therefore doesnt stand. Everybody in the UK is governed by common law not statute law and this is the solution to beating the tpd.

Ah the old common law angle.

In theory, you are quite correct... governed by consent and all that. Trouble is, the common law/FMOTL angle doesn't work in real life. The establishment will just ignore the common law principal and use persuasion, coercion and ultimately, brute force to enforce statutes.

'They' don't want folk standing under common law and out of their controlling grasp. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the whole establishment is corrupt and the public have become so programmed to expect being shat on, they'll accept it rather than stand up to the system (mainly because a large proportion of the public depend on the system to survive and those that don't, don't really care as long as they get a quiet life).

Apathy has turned us into slaves and mostly, unwitting slaves too.

Lets all just sue for tpd20 causing ill health because we had to return to smoking which was caused by the Government allowing tobacco to be legal and letting it be soldimagine the cash it would cost in payouts, they would then realise they made the wrong choice, they Austerity is getting better but we can cause it to come back and they would hate that

Lets all just sue for tpd20 causing ill health because we had to return to smoking which was caused by the Government allowing tobacco to be legal and letting it be soldimagine the cash it would cost in payouts, they would then realise they made the wrong choice, they Austerity is getting better but we can cause it to come back and they would hate that

doubt that would stand a chance mate its personal choice at the end of the day,they would argue nobody is forced to smoke or vape no? and they are doing all they can to reduce smoking,plain packets,high prices,hiding the fags and baccy behind shutters and what ever other bollox they have thrown out to convince the general public that they are anti big tobacco.

as for austerity getting better how do you mean?

I mean they are saying the debt is coming down. If everyone started to have a go at suing them it would give them food for thought, they might then give in because of the time etc involved. Lets get tobacco products banned then lets start one of them online petitions going to get cigarettes banned seeing as they are the biggest cause of death and ill health. If people in general and smokers in particular where got onside it might work. I know theres more to it than this buthopefully you get where i am coming from. Tobacco is murder Governments send folk to prison for murder. also for poisoning people which is what tobacco does in a sense. It should never have been legal. If the case is made it should be then so should all Narcotics. Rules are made to be broken so get breaking them.
Ther's no way they will stop me vaping, I am prepared. It is those who are not fully prepared or have not even started that i feel bad for.
Final point it will be those who implement the TPd's fault when people die because they are the ones taking away the choice of preventing it. The only leg they could have to stand on is to ban tobacco products for under 40's and prevent younger people even starting, which is near impossible my point is over 40 you would never want to start smoking it is when your young and trying to be with the in crowd or peer pressure that starts most cmokers off.
One day someone will find a fool proof plan to get rid of tobacco products. Until then Governing bodies and Big Tobacco will carry on Murdering and taking peoples money, hey thats a criminal act surely. Tobacco addiction is worse than Heroin addiction so i was told by medical proffesionals, never tried Heroin so can't vouch for it. So they may as well legalise it and make a profit from people dying
Nothing makes sense does it @ned

i do get where your coming from but as you say very little makes sense.

they way i see it and it is just that my point of view.
vaping started getting big and in turn that took money away from big baccy and the government,time to crack down on this vaping lark and get the newer generation back on the fags. so they make the fags more illicit plain packets/hiding em ect whilst still keeping them legal for the massive tax revenue and we all know what making something more illicit does,think of what happens when they ban a film everyone wants a copy.

then the second part of the plan scrap normal vaping but allow vaping as a thing to continue under strict new regulation,regulation that only firms with big money can match. in short baccy firms that had been busy buying up ecig companies as they had maybe had the heads up/tip off from their pals/shareholders in various governments around the world.

then you also have the fact that smoking causes cancer,cancer needs drugs,drugs are supplied by big pharma bring in those pals/share holders again.

paranoid yeah you bet,dont mean they aint out to get you though ;)and they will one way or another one day.

something very fishy is playing out here but we havent got a big enough voice to make people sit up and take notice. after all we are vapers that blow our arms off,burn houses down and use exploding drip tips.

who needs bullshit when youve got the media and governments eh lol

I agree @ned, surely totally wicked would have done better doing tv ads stating all of this instead of trying to go through court. it might have pissed off Governments and Tobacco companies but the truth and evidence about tobacco products being far more damaging and infact a death sentence could not be argued with, everyone sees tv adverts.

Back
Top Bottom