What's new

Totally wicked court case results.

I think the US FDA restrictions are even more draconian than the EU TPD.

I will be quite surprised if I can't purchase 500ml plus of 72mg nicotine liquid after 20 May. I purchase ready made coils on the whole. So where does it say in the rules coil heads are illegal to purchase?

Article 20 will prohibit the sale of nicotine-containing liquid if it's in bottles above 10ml in size, or above 20mg in concentration, within the UK. 500ml of 72mg would seem to be above both limitations...

I do like a bit of mindless optimism in the face of adversity, and I hope you're right, I really do. But until we know what will legally constitute an 'electronic cigarette' next year, it's up in the air.
(apart from the 2ml tank limit, that is confirmed). It's possible a lot of the lovely generation three devices we all currently enjoy could be banned in their entirety.

If you are wrong, can I buy some nic base off you after you run out of coilheads?

Exactly this, even pre-TPD I was struggling to see the merits of remaining in a corrupt Brussels based dictatorship that upon further research, we benefit very little from and contribute far more than what we get back in return. I'm another that is voting out of the EU, fed up with decision after decision based on what is financially best for the EU being made for us by a cabal of bent, greedy cunts without us having a single say on it.

Methinks its POTV protest time- we are going down, that is certain, we may as well go down kicking and screaming and make some fuckin noise about it....

For me the TPD is the final straw regarding the EUSSR and its total lack of democracy.

The deal they have done with Turkey allowing them easy access to the EU is frankly very dangerous. I am not a racist but I am deeply concerned about the unchecked migration of peoples from countries with a culture! that is totally alien to the west . I don't have a problem with those wearing the head square but the amount of people wandering around my City dressed in black sheets with a letter box to look through is disturbing.'

The fact that they went out of their way to get former USSR countries,with basket case economies to join and be subsidised by us, the second biggest contributor to EU coffers pisses me off too. The EU needs to split in two so those in or out of the Euro can go their own way and return to a common market, which after all, is what we signed up for.

The down side is what an unbeatable Tory government, would do to the working classes and the disabled in this Country, if we should leave the EU.
At the moment my head says stay in the EU but my heart says leave.

Rant over! now, time for a little joy ! My Goblin mini and Velocity rda arrived today. Just waiting for the Crius to arrive .

Last edited:
People are getting worried over this tpd, me personally not bothered as everyone else should not be bothered either. The reason being this law is a statute law and therefore doesnt stand. Everybody in the UK is governed by common law not statute law and this is the solution to beating the tpd.

I think you will find that the lawyers and judges will disagree with you there. The rules are being brought in via a Statutory Instrument, which is in itself part of a wider Act of Parliament that the relevant Secretary of State has been given the powers to delegate legislation. Good luck with that defense though.

Sorted my themed playlist for today, mind.

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 13.04.05.png

Am I right in thinking when it comes to juice that vendors could sell you 50ml of 0nic juice in a 60ml bottle along with a 10ml bottle of 18mg nic for you to end up with 60ml of 3mg juice? Obviously could be multiplied too, 100ml 0nic in a 120ml bottle along with two 10ml bottles of 18mg.
This is for people without a nic stash of course.

Am I right in thinking when it comes to juice that vendors could sell you 50ml of 0nic juice in a 60ml bottle along with a 10ml bottle of 18mg nic for you to end up with 60ml of 3mg juice? Obviously could be multiplied too, 100ml 0nic in a 120ml bottle along with two 10ml bottles of 18mg.
This is for people without a nic stash of course.

Quoting myself but wouldn't that mean the flavoured juice wouldn't come under the TPD so wouldn't need submitting to what ever scheme they dream up. Only thing to be submitted would be the nic, one tested product for as many flavours as you like.

My mate still hasn't gotten a rebuildable yet, I've tried to explain that there could be issues with coils, like premade ones.
So for his Christmas he's getting the tfv4 with rta sections and a mutation x4. - and there was him thinking he was only gonna get a bottle of juice.
He's not on this forum luckily haha... Unless he's joined without me knowing... Then the surprise is down the pan.

Back
Top Bottom