What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Batteries and charger help.
Hi all, where's the best prices for Samsung batteries and the chargers for Alien/ wismec predator Seen a post earlier and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Batteries and charger help.
Hi all, where's the best prices for Samsung batteries and the chargers for Alien/ wismec predator Seen a post earlier and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.
You might've seen the fogstar Friday offer of 30% off Samsungs, over now I'm afraid... It's worth keeping an eye on their vendor thread, there's a different offer every week, but they still have excellent prices for the rest of the week and fantastic service to boot, don't forget POTV15 for 15% off [emoji6]

You might've seen the fogstar Friday offer of 30% off Samsungs, over now I'm afraid... It's worth keeping an eye on their vendor thread, there's a different offer every week, but they still have excellent prices for the rest of the week and fantastic service to boot, don't forget POTV15 for 15% off [emoji6]

Thank-you so much. [emoji106]

@vapesmarter and @Maddiesaur I'm with you guys. After a v8 and have been expecting the price to come down on the 3000mah full sized kits but it doesn't seem to be happening. Someone has the smaller 2000mah in the classies for £20

Back
Top Bottom