What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

It is through a facebook group, just seeing if he does have them in before i suggest it on here. Someone operating a mini business though, they have Sigeli Khaos for 35, TFA12 for 20 i think, liquids 3 for 10, another is 5 for 10 i think.

I will put the name out if he is selling the liquid today don't worry ;) he isn't advertising it out just yet.

I'm in a couple of facebook things like that so yeah please let me know. I just bought a couple of French Dude at £10 each and some Blintz at £5 each from washington vapes so would love to stock up on french dude if it was £5! Blintz is really nice too, not quite as good as french dude but certainly the best juice I've ever had at £5 for 60mls!

I have a TFV4, OBS engine RTA and a couple of drippers. I got the TFV12 but dont really like it. I'm all about flavour over clouds. As long as I've been vaping I just can't decide what tanks to go for! what would people recomend on the cheap while the sales are still on?

Was tempted by the Uwell crown but then saw the crown 2 just as cheap, then saw the Cleito 120 and the Nautilus X etc....just dont know what to get! Keep it in the family and get one of the many TFV8 options? Any thought and links to cheap sources would be appreciated!

For flavour I love the Arymi Gille;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152331609...49&var=451551004066&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

£3.99 from JAC Vapour on eBay

Thanks Cindy99. Was just about to purchase a Smok Alien from Smkd. Got to checkout. No stock :( was £35. Anyone seen them elsewhere ??

Thanks Cindy99. Was just about to purchase a Smok Alien from Smkd. Got to checkout. No stock :( was £35. Anyone seen them elsewhere ??

Feel your pain bazhuddy, I had one in the cart. Delayed pulling the trigger as there was still 5 last night. You'll struggle to find any cheaper or as cheap. I think next cheapest is £43 for mod alone. I was hanging back as it was black/green. You never know what will come up before thurs as strictly the tank is oversized for TPD I think [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom