What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

[emoji23][emoji23]What's your next best recommendation or more to the point your best. Heard the predator is as good if not better. Tia
I've got the preditor. Went to my local b&m planing to get the Wismec 2/3 they had for £45 and ended up leaving with a Preditor for £60....loving it but wish I hadn't spent £60 on a mod with all these sales on!

I've got the preditor. Went to my local b&m planing to get the Wismec 2/3 they had for £45 and ended up leaving with a Preditor for £60....loving it but wish I hadn't spent £60 on a mod with all these sales on!

Thanks a lot, there is a white one on mad vapourish. Something stopping me pulling the trigger. I guess I've not DTL'd before and it's a big expensive experiment if I don't get along with it. Going to go and get 0.7 coil for my nautilus 2 and see how that works before I invest further. Thanks again. @MrDJ likes both alien and predator and he gives good advice.

Thanks, I just ordered one too.
Seen this deal floating about for a while but thought it was an RDTA tank cause of the way it looks but I seen your comment and decided to check it out again and realised it isnt an RDTA after all lol Can't go wrong with £3.99 but feck knows when ill come round to trying it out. I'm liking my new smok big baby too much.

Thanks a lot, there is a white one on mad vapourish. Something stopping me pulling the trigger. I guess I've not DTL'd before and it's a big expensive experiment if I don't get along with it. Going to go and get 0.7 coil for my nautilus 2 and see how that works before I invest further. Thanks again. @MrDJ likes both alien and predator and he gives good advice.
If you haven't DTL vaped before then I wouldnt get an alien, you've got the right idea with the .7 coil which is like a restricted DL hit which will be an indicator of if you like it or not

If you haven't DTL vaped before then I wouldnt get an alien, you've got the right idea with the .7 coil which is like a restricted DL hit which will be an indicator of if you like it or not

Brilliant- great advice, I realise if I do like it, then my trusty little nautilus 2 will drain battery pretty fast, got some seriously good juice on the way... might as well give it a whirl before I fork out. Thanks again [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom