What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

@vapesmarter and @Maddiesaur I'm with you guys. After a v8 and have been expecting the price to come down on the 3000mah full sized kits but it doesn't seem to be happening. Someone has the smaller 2000mah in the classies for £20
Im with you guys too.. please let me know!

I have a v8 stick in gold and im loving it

Im with you guys too.. please let me know!

I have a v8 stick in gold and im loving it

I might maybe have given in and ordered one on fasttech mothers day sale. Think I paid 26. Justifying it to congratulate myself for 30 days no smoking. Also not getting on with my triton tank sooo... yeah. *nods*

Just a quick query, Is the french dude liquid any good? And is it worth it for a fiver a bottle?

Just a quick query, Is the french dude liquid any good? And is it worth it for a fiver a bottle?

Where have you seen it for £5 a bottle? I haven't seen it less than £10. And yes, it's amazing. Like a blueberry muffin type flavour.

I have a TFV4, OBS engine RTA and a couple of drippers. I got the TFV12 but dont really like it. I'm all about flavour over clouds. As long as I've been vaping I just can't decide what tanks to go for! what would people recomend on the cheap while the sales are still on?

Was tempted by the Uwell crown but then saw the crown 2 just as cheap, then saw the Cleito 120 and the Nautilus X etc....just dont know what to get! Keep it in the family and get one of the many TFV8 options? Any thought and links to cheap sources would be appreciated!

Where have you seen it for £5 a bottle? I haven't seen it less than £10. And yes, it's amazing. Like a blueberry muffin type flavour.
It is through a facebook group, just seeing if he does have them in before i suggest it on here. Someone operating a mini business though, they have Sigeli Khaos for 35, TFA12 for 20 i think, liquids 3 for 10, another is 5 for 10 i think.

I will put the name out if he is selling the liquid today don't worry ;) he isn't advertising it out just yet.

Back
Top Bottom