What's new

Trolled on twitter for standing up for Vaping

thenickateen

Initiate
Crap just got trolled bad on twitter for standing up for vaping. Wish I could say it felt good for standing up but can't help but feel slightly defeated even though though the reply was a total troll response. People are just so ignorant sometimes I quote scientific research and then I get a "Dez Nutz!" Response and boom everyone is like "Damnnnnn he got you!" Makes no sense. Its just frustrating is all sorry to rant to everyone.

Some people are just dumb....ignore them....they just want attention, just like spoiled kids.

Wouldn't worry too much there's some real divvies on there, try not to go on too much or they have me shouting at my phone. Especially the grammar nazis. :-)

Our gang tend to have pretty heavy boots, so I wouldn't worry about it, they will get stomped sooner or later

I still have Nutz left over from Xmas. I bought 'em myself; Dez knew nothing about it.

Yep, really annoying.

Did anybody catch the article about the 17 year old who died after getting cancer from vaping? It was total bollocks of course, but the "told you so" comments on FB from people who have the intelligence of a cauliflower were very annoying.

Can you post the feed please
Saw it about a week ago its just some clickbait it shows a picture of a mum standing by her son who is dying of cancer, the image was proven to be a stolen picture from the syrian conflict a victim of the war.

Saw it about a week ago its just some clickbait it shows a picture of a mum standing by her son who is dying of cancer, the image was proven to be a stolen picture from the syrian conflict a victim of the war.

I hope she was vaping 0-nic if the boy has/had cancer :(

Back
Top Bottom