What's new

Trying to source Exotic Cream eliquid

Brainfish

Initiate
Hi all,

Hope you're all good!

I haven't posted in here in forever lol.
Anyway, my ADV has gone out of stock pretty much everywhere so I'm posting here as a last resort to see if anyone can find any :)

The Big Tasty Exotic Cream by MyVapery

Royal Flush vape were the last folk I found with stock and they actually sold me what they had left at the time (x10 100ml bottles)

But I've been out of luck since then and almost finished them

Help me POTV, you're my only hope!

Cheers

Brainfish

Screenshot 2023-06-26 191903.jpg

Hi all,

Hope you're all good!

I haven't posted in here in forever lol.
Anyway, my ADV has gone out of stock pretty much everywhere so I'm posting here as a last resort to see if anyone can find any :)

The Big Tasty Exotic Cream by MyVapery

Royal Flush vape were the last folk I found with stock and they actually sold me what they had left at the time (x10 100ml bottles)

But I've been out of luck since then and almost finished them

Help me POTV, you're my only hope!

Cheers

Brainfish

View attachment 324422

https://cheapvape.co.uk/product/the...0ml-shortfill-70vg-30pg-flavour-exotic-cream/

Thanks Rickster. Yeah I did find that site way back when I started searching a few months ago, but the checkout page won't re-direct to PayPal (their only payment method). I did contact them at the time and got no reply and it's still the same today

Ah best avoided then

Have you contacted myvapery to ask what the score with it is?

Yep, no reply from them either. Contacted them directly on their site and via Twitter.

Seems like they've discontinued The Big Tasty brand and replaced it with their new selection of flavours with the different label design. It's no longer listed on their site :(

Yep, no reply from them either. Contacted them directly on their site and via Twitter.

Seems like they've discontinued The Big Tasty brand and replaced it with their new selection of flavours with the different label design. It's no longer listed on their site :(
Dude - i speak to a guy from myVapery most days - ill ask him about it

they may have some stock left i can wangle

Back
Top Bottom