What's new

UK flavour ban?

I know when i started vaping it was Tobacco flavours i wanted, but
when my taste buds came back that changed.

I know when i started vaping it was Tobacco flavours i wanted, but
when my taste buds came back that changed.

For me it was a cherry flavour that wasn’t even that nice but it was much better then a tab. It wasn’t until I was flavoured out I went back to tobaccos haha

a lot of adults like their sweeties

:18:

lol, I don't think that's going to persuade the government, go and buy some sweeties if you want some ... you see what I mean though, it is a difficult one.

I think the best argument is a simple one.. I'm an adult, you have no business telling me what flavours I can and cannot have.

If they do it for vaping they have to do it for other unhealthy things.
Alcohol - No Fruits etc
Sugary Snacks - No Fruits etc

:18:

lol, I don't think that's going to persuade the government, go and buy some sweeties if you want some ... you see what I mean though, it is a difficult one.

I think the best argument is a simple one.. I'm an adult, you have no business telling me what flavours I can and cannot have.

Or
Just tell em to Fuck Off

Just thought of something :S A Flavoured Shortfill which doesnt have Nic
could easilly be marketed as something else.
Would it not have to contain nic for the ban to apply ?
That way the ban is only going to affect 10ML Bottles.

Although PHE and the NHS are pro-vaping for the moment, I don't think they'll risk sticking their necks out too far in support of it... there's a lot of anti vaping power and money and I am worried that they will end up towing the line because they need funding / a good public image.

I hope I'm wrong and that there are influential people in these organisations that have balls and common sense.

Back
Top Bottom