What's new

UK GOVERNMENTS LATEST RESPONSE REGARDING THE TPD!!!!

Only way I see this working is if they make 1 piece tanks.. so nothing comes apart.

I can't even imagine how that'd work. How do you refill something like that...

Maybe like a cross between an ego style atty and a Triton? Twist the top to expose the fill hole, twist again to close it, use it until the coil dies, then chuck it and buy a new one?

[sarcasm]Because we can't have people changing coils in-case they get that nasty, flesh-melting, juice all over their sensitive hands...[/sarcasm]

I can't even imagine how that'd work. How do you refill something like that...

Maybe like a cross between an ego style atty and a Triton? Twist the top to expose the fill hole, twist again to close it, use it until the coil dies, then chuck it and buy a new one?

[sarcasm]Because we can't have people changing coils in-case they get that nasty, flesh-melting, juice all over their sensitive hands...[/sarcasm]
Yup sumit like that. You got to remember these rules arn't designed to make life easy for us.

Disposable. Like the ones that all the tobacco companies are now manufacturing....
I really hope this wont happen. If this was the plan then I would of thought they would of impossed even harsher restrictions on eliquid.. Like banning it unless it is in a pre filled cartridge

Is anyone actually affected by eliquid on their skin? I spill the stuff on my fingers all the time, and have never had an itch. Despite all the warnings on the bottles.

Disposable. Like the ones that all the tobacco companies are now manufacturing....

Yup sumit like that. You got to remember these rules arn't designed to make life easy for us.

They hate diyers, even though we're a relatively small percentage of vapers, there's no money for them (except vat) in wire, wick and flavours. They want repeat business, you gotta queue up daily to get your fix, like you did with fags. Hence the emphasis on disposable, cigalike cartridge style devices and the banning of everything else. Make vaping useless as a means of quitting, more expensive than fags and people will keep smoking.

Back
Top Bottom