What's new

UK Vapefest

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Hi everyone, Jamie from Van Dyke Vapes here. I wanted to give a big thank you to all of the people that came to see us in the Best of British tent at UK Vapefest this year:

IMG_0199.jpg

11846280_695884190546270_1627973311_n.jpg

We were sharing with an amazing bunch of our E-Liquid creating friends:

Martyn from Manabush
Leigh from Colonel Boom's Bang Bang Juice
Victoria from El Diablo
Chris from Dunford's Liquids
Adrian at B-Juice
Mark at Redjuice

What a lovely bunch of people, and it was as much fun as we all hoped in our party pumping tent. Yes, it was a bit like a Sauna...especially in my suit with bowler hat!

To all of those who came to see us, bought from us or that wished we had 3mg and wanted to buy from us...Thank you! You were exactly what our vaping community is all about, being kind, patient, helpful and fun.

To the guy who punched Bill in the head and broke his neck...we wish you many dry hits and burnt wicks! Bill is the cardboard cutout on the left, he's not so happy anymore:

IMG_0160.jpg

To the wonderful little El Diablo helper (Emily) who looked better in my bowler hat than I, you must get Liam to buy you one! :)

IMG_0211.jpg

To everyone else...we hope you had as much fun as we did! Sorry we didn't have 3mg for you, but it's being made this week and should be steeped and ready to go in 3 weeks.

IMG_0205.jpg

I hope the 2 winners of our 2 raffle prizes love them!

11846426_694187714049251_357935132_n.jpg

We're looking forward to next year and more fun!

Thanks to Ric and the other organisers for a great event!

Hi everyone, Jamie from Van Dyke Vapes here. I wanted to give a big thank you to all of the people that came to see us in the Best of British tent at UK Vapefest this year:

IMG_0199.jpg

11846280_695884190546270_1627973311_n.jpg

We were sharing with an amazing bunch of our E-Liquid creating friends:

Martyn from Manabush
Leigh from Colonel Boom's Bang Bang Juice
Victoria from El Diablo
Chris from Dunford's Liquids
Adrian at B-Juice
Mark at Redjuice

What a lovely bunch of people, and it was as much fun as we all hoped in our party pumping tent. Yes, it was a bit like a Sauna...especially in my suit with bowler hat!

To all of those who came to see us, bought from us or that wished we had 3mg and wanted to buy from us...Thank you! You were exactly what our vaping community is all about, being kind, patient, helpful and fun.

To the guy who punched Bill in the head and broke his neck...we wish you many dry hits and burnt wicks! Bill is the cardboard cutout on the left, he's not so happy anymore:

IMG_0160.jpg

To the wonderful little El Diablo helper (Emily) who looked better in my bowler hat than I, you must get Liam to buy you one! :)

IMG_0211.jpg

To everyone else...we hope you had as much fun as we did! Sorry we didn't have 3mg for you, but it's being made this week and should be steeped and ready to go in 3 weeks.

IMG_0205.jpg

I hope the 2 winners of our 2 raffle prizes love them!

11846426_694187714049251_357935132_n.jpg

We're looking forward to next year and more fun!

Thanks to Ric and the other organisers for a great event!

Ahhhhh you soppy old git!!

Miss you :))

The Tent was a total pleasure to be in .. except perhaps the heat!

you guys .. all you guys rock

Great bunch of juices in that tent.
Wish I could have had a group hug with you lovely buggers!

Great bunch of juices in that tent.
Wish I could have had a group hug with you lovely buggers!

you should have introduced yourself ... unless you did .. its possible .. I was out of my head on tired.

more people should have introduced themselves! .. unless as stated .. they did

I couldn't make it, just a really good selection of UK juicers.
But, by crikey I would hug you like a furry catpost ZT!

you should have introduced yourself ... unless you did .. its possible .. I was out of my head on tired.

more people should have introduced themselves! .. unless as stated .. they did

You sold me a 10ml box selection thingamy. If I told you who I was, I would have to have killed you. [emoji12]

You sold me a 10ml box selection thingamy. If I told you who I was, I would have to have killed you. [emoji12]

The man wearing a Star Wars top with a stars wars themed tattoo on his right inside forearm iirc? ;)

Blonde hair under shoulderish length and glasses :P

(Yes you PMed thinking I wouldn't remember you mwhahaha) ;)

Also you were with JustDave

Last edited:
The man wearing a Star Wars top with a stars wars themed tattoo on his right inside forearm iirc? ;)

Blonde hair under shoulderish length and glasses :P

(Yes you PMed thinking I wouldn't remember you mwhahaha) ;)

Also you were with JustDave

He was? Bugger me. Was nice to meet you. I must have been more pissed than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom