What's new

UK Vendors pls read

Ukv wastelanded your thread because you link to "named clones" how ridiculous

Ukv wastelanded your thread because you link to "named clones" how ridiculous

Wow! Are you serious?

Don't worry, we wont do that here. You have a great idea which is a benefit to the community. I am waiting on OccultScientist to knock out an RSS feed for you for the MP...

Or should I say links to sites that have named clones

Great idea BTW good look with it

yeah i ventured and said hello there and three seconds later was on the end of a potential bitchslapping already.

I've now spent a good chunk of my coffee time reading up about their clone issues and to be absolutely frank I dont have a clue what I did wrong. I dont even want to try find out

No bad vibes against them, they have to do what they feel they have to do. Probably easier for them to use a broad brush stroke than to nit-pick every situation.

I'll now (justifiably) put a logo on my site "the resource UK Vapers doesnt want you to know about!"

(kidding...kidding...or am I?)

I've now spent a good chunk of my coffee time reading up about their clone issues and to be absolutely frank I dont have a clue what I did wrong. I dont even want to try find out

No bad vibes against them, they have to do what they feel they have to do. Probably easier for them to use a broad brush stroke than to nit-pick every situation.

I'll now (justifiably) put a logo on my site "the resource UK Vapers doesnt want you to know about!"

Haha do it ;)

Its probably because youre linked to some FastTech stuff which some carry the same name, but I bet the culprit is the POTV Marketplace "Caravella" mod from E Smoke UK (which hes clearly placed in the ad that it is the "I Hybrid V2 design in style of Caravela Mod"

I'll let you deduce your own conclusions from that ;) but I have my opinions :lovesign:

I've added Vapourart to the vendors rss list, and made a quickie section to show off the latest reviews from scott and todd and pbusardo and grimmgreen, auto updated so we can all be super lazy like me (if anybody else wants their video review stuff there, send me an email)

still awaiting potv marketplace rss?

if anybody DOESNT want to be there, also send me an email. I'm not here to cause enemies, god knows I have enough already

Just to make sure everybody understands, none of this benefits my site from a google point of view, all links open and go to the proper site where the videos are. We're using publicly available feeds from youtube etc to bring the info together for lazy vapers, and not lazy vapers.

Last edited:
Its probably because youre linked to some FastTech stuff which some carry the same name, but I bet the culprit is the POTV Marketplace "Caravella" mod from E Smoke UK (which hes clearly placed in the ad that it is the "I Hybrid V2 design in style of Caravela Mod"

I'll let you deduce your own conclusions from that ;) but I have my opinions :lovesign:

Not me again , I am such a bad person .. I best not end up your stalker KMS or i wont be happy.

Anyway good idea , Im in but not sure how to send you what you need , you must be able to do it remotely as another website has done something similar , They didnt even ask me , Well thats not quite true they did it then asked me if the could . Here is the link
http://vape24.com/esmokeuk.co.uk#.UfmBI40lB6k
Or give me a could on what you need .

Ta

Dave

Back
Top Bottom