What's new

Unasked for Disposable nightmare ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So today - two of the companies (who shall remain nameless - to protect the innocent) who we do some filling for etc have received a massive box each of some unasked for "samples" from a vape company we have never heard of.

The boxes contain you guessed it - a shit load of 20mg disposable vapes and some tacky plastic stands.

Im not naming the sending company as yet .

the dilemma of this is - neither of our companies want anything to do with it - I don't want anything to do with it.

So now .. I either have to dispose of them (im not giving them away - I am religiously opposed to encouraging these things) - or try to send them back - which will cost us money.

This is enforced disposable usage in my opinion.

Done my frigging nut in.

A word to prospective disposable freebie senders - Take Manabush off your lists and anything that is at our address.

Personally, I'd send them back with a note telling them not to send unsolicited items.

When I was in Basingstoke the other week there was a market stall in the town selling only disposables. They had thousands of them. On the train home I saw 4 discarded disposables on a 5 meter stretch of the train track.

Personally, I'd send them back with a note telling them not to send unsolicited items.

When I was in Basingstoke the other week there was a market stall in the town selling only disposables. They had thousands of them. On the train home I saw 4 discarded disposables on a 5 meter stretch of the train track.
Honestly Mitzy Boy .... we didn't ask for them .. I dont want to spend the postage ...

wonder if I can reverse the charge.

Honestly Mitzy Boy .... we didn't ask for them .. I dont want to spend the postage ...

wonder if I can reverse the charge.

Maybe scrawl "unsolicited material, return to sender" on the box and drop it off at a post office?

It’s a dilemma! Do you throw them in the bin and add to the environmental problem? Do you send them back which costs you money then they’ll just send them elsewhere anyway? Keep them and just create clutter and take up space?

Whatever you do, it’s creates an unnecessary problem.

(Purposely didn’t add give them away as I know that isn’t even an option!)

Drop them off at a NHS smoking cessation place if that's possible...... some good just might come of them.

Send them some different unsolicited material back in return as a thank you. I'll even pay the postage. :16::16::16:

Back
Top Bottom