What's new

V.A.P.E.R.S. - Vaper Aid - Philippines Emergency Relief Support!

Digicig

Postman
Aloha Fellow Vapers

The devastation caused by Typhoon Haiyan last month is still being lived through –
and many families are still struggling without fresh water, food and are living in temporary shelters.

Tacloban After Typhoon Haiyan
n-TACLOBAN-TYPHOON-large570_zpsccedf018.jpg
Image from the Huffington Post

BZ9-4YLCYAAx9Fu_zps79795d0d.jpg

The aim of VAPERS is to raise some much needed funds for a local charity – Sagip Kapamilya
the Emergency Humanitarian arm of the ABS-CBN Foundation – who are well established and respected, for the work they have done and continue to do in this region and recommended to me by Smok-E Mountain mods, for their work and financial transparency.

So when thee make a donation – suggested donation £3 – the equivalent of 10 cigs, a pouch of tobacco or
5ml of juice – thee will get a unique Paypal number – and this becomes a ‘Raffle’ ticket for the Prize Draw –
the draw to take place in 3 weeks time on Friday the 13th of December – so it’s sure to be a good day for a few Lucky Vapers!

The Prize Fund contains thus far.

1. An 18650 Foggatti Hybrid from us at Viva Vaping
2. A Vanilla mod by Smok-E Mountain + VapeTime Inc. Drip Tips from the Philippines via Cloud 9 Vaping
3. A DIY Mixing Kit from Cig-Eliquid
4. Some interesting bits from Mom and Pop’s Vapor shop USA*
5. A selection of Juice from The Smoker’s Angel
6. A Smok Magneto telescopic mech mod from Vape Escape
7. A 10ml Sample pack of the new GLV juice from Great Lakes Vapor USA
8. A Vision Slip Mod from Leisure Liquids
9. A £50 voucher on anything on the site from Mist Eliquid
10. A Janti MiD + batteries from iVapour
11. A Vamo and 10 bottles of Dekang Juice from Charlies Vape Shop
12. A Joye Ecab, 5 pk of cartridges, 5 pack of atomizer heads and 2 extra batteries + 5-30ml bottles of our best selling e-liquids from Prime Vaping
13. An as yet undisclosed Prize from Totally Wicked ELiquid
14. A couple of AGI's each with a wick wire and mesh pack from Stealth Vape.
15. A mini vv passthrough choice of colour, with matching Evod, a CE8 clearo ( + a replacement coil) USB car adapter & filling syringe for the Evod from Ecigs4vaping.
16. A Roller telescopic mech mod directly from Atmizoo
17. A £50 voucher for anything at midlandsvaping
18. A 1 x Sigelei V8 kit, 1 x Smok SID and 1 x Envision glass drip tip from Smokecloud
19. A Sigelei Legend from Todd’s Reviews
20. A Kross e-pipe - also from Todd's Reviews
21. Lambo 6.0 kit by L-rider from Vaper Store

Please feel free to donate what thee wish – of course –
if thee wish more than one ticket then feel free to donate £3+ more than once.

I’m also going to be having a small Vaping clear out – carto-tanks etc and selling them on the classifieds –
all funds generated to go to the VAPERS fund – if anyone else wishes to do the same that would be Brilliant!

Thanks for taking the time to read this – and Every Little Helps!

Go to the VA.P.E.R.S. donations page

Please Help spread the cause by joining and sharing the V.A.P.E.R.S. FB Page

Wishing fa thee Wellness, Abundance and Giggles

Scott – Digicig

*From M+P's
Manual e-pipe kit
Fan Faves or Tobacco Pack Sample Pack
choice of Submarine or mini-sub tank
Bandit Tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Digi, who do we send the PP# to?

NM! I should have went to the donation page first!

and I've made a donation. Small but I will make a few more over the course of the next few days.

That's me donated. Well done Digicig for doing this, I know how hard you've worked on this so I really hope everyone out there digs deep so together we can make a difference to those poor peoples suffering :)

Great idea and very worthy cause money sent:-D

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Should have some more Prizes to add to the 'Fund' Dreckly - Todd's going to upload a vid and add a couple of things too :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom