What's new

V.A.P.E.R.S. - Vaper Aid - Philippines Emergency Relief Support!

- only £947.94 raised -

So in theory if you got £53 more of donations you'd have made your target and be a very happy bunny...

Christmas spirit(s) kicking in... must resist urge....
Ah fuck it! Merry Christmas Digicig :merryxmas1:

There goes my shoe budget!!

*feels all warm and fuzzy now* :D

you cant like and thank a post, but in this situation i wish i could.

Honestly it was done for 100% selfish reasons, the Macmillan bungee in February is fast approaching and I know for a fact if the rope snaps and I plummet 300ft to my death, I'm going straight to hell! I've been a VERY naughty girl! So I figure I need plenty of good deeds to tip the scales in my favour and I've got less than 3 months to do them in! :D

The Loverly JennyS - from PotV - Generously donated the difference - so the VAPERS Prize Draw raised £1000+
23.gif

Congratulations Everyone and a HUGE THANK YOU - especially to Jenny for restoring me Faith in the XMAS Spirit
smiley52.gif

Honestly it was done for 100% selfish reasons, the Macmillan bungee in February is fast approaching and I know for a fact if the rope snaps and I plummet 300ft to my death, I'm going straight to hell! I've been a VERY naughty girl! So I figure I need plenty of good deeds to tip the scales in my favour and I've got less than 3 months to do them in! :D

Even if you do go to hell, Jenny, at least you know you'll be in for a hell of a party! :P

Back
Top Bottom