What's new

V.A.P.E.R.S. - Vaper Aid - Philippines Emergency Relief Support!

Hopefully - i'll be able to do the Draw and announce the winners and total received by 9 0'clock GMT tomorrow evening - i'll try to get postage details confirmed and get them to the Prize donors for Saturday
smiley20.gif

Less than 4 hours left ans still under £900 raised - can folk nag their Vaping Friends, Family and distant relatives to donate them a ticket before 5pm - so that we -

as VAPERS have managed to raise £1000 towards this desperate plight - to add some Christmas Cheer to the Typhoon Victims

Well that's £50 added to the pot - courtesy of me 'Typhoon Truffles' - thanks to me sweet-toothed 'non-vaping' friends
smiley32.gif

Still £80 off £1000 - Please Continue to nudge friends and family - at least they'll have a home rather than a tent this Xmas
whistle.gif

Well that's £50 added to the pot - courtesy of me 'Typhoon Truffles' - thanks to me sweet-toothed 'non-vaping' friends :clapping:

Still £80 off £1000 - Please Continue to nudge friends and family - at least they'll have a home rather than a tent this Xmas :whistle:

Last few minutes to enter the Draw - all donations received after 5PM GMT - as recorded by PP receipt - will be sent to Sagip Kapamilya - but not receive a Prize Draw Entry

Prize Draw Entry closed since 5pm GMT

Draw to be done 'Dreckly' - only £947.94 raised - HUGE THANK YOU to all who have donated
angel.png

And a BAH HUMBUG to those who could have but chose not to
angel.gif

Back
Top Bottom