What's new

Vape Gear

LordOdin

Veteran
The last couple of days i have been sorting through my Vape Gear and i never realised how much i had accumulated in the last 3 1/2 years since i began. There are things that i bought still sealed, shows how much i really needed it. Also Mods and Tanks that i forgot i had. I like to keep things original as i can so still have all the boxes, also i never use the coils and cotton that you usually get with things. The Space it takes up is huge and decided i need to dedicate a room to it. Still get that buzz when i get something new, you don't get that with smoking. Have you lot got way to much stuff ?.

I have regular clear outs, and brutally curb my buying.... and still, yes yes yes

We've all been there and occasionally caught a wave of indulgence, thankfully I mostly have it under control after a cupboard full and a bookshelf loaded with stuff I use most. I will eventually purge a load of it, just been debating whether to try to sell or just flip it in the bin (post is prohibitively expensive these days)

I actually had a big clear out recently and am now down to 4 mods, 3 AIOs, 6 tanks and 5 boro RBAs.

I also keep all original boxes and contents for mods and tanks - I keep them in two storage boxes which are now totally full and I decided to stop buying when I could no longer fit anything in them. I I've bought 20 mods and 25 tanks a year on average over my first 5 years of vaping and had to put the brakes on simply because my rotation of mods takes 6 months and I've barely used most of my atties (most have had just one build before my next toy arrived in the post, so I put it back on the shelf and forgot about it). I still buy occasionally, now it's just one mod, tank or kit per month on average.

Everything I've bought still kind of fits in the boxes, but now I can't close the lids and I have a cloth draped over them instead. But the good thing is I'm happy when a mod finally dies or I get sick of some crappy old atomiser and really look forward to taking them out into my back yard and pounding the crap out of them.

Luckily I really don't have any interest in the boro world and I'm really happy with my collection of KF Lite and Dvarw tanks so I'm not really tempted by either rabbit hole. My only weakness is dual battery box mods and dual coil RDAs - and as nobody seems to release them very often I'm relatively safe. I

Nope, not now anyway, gave away what I didn't need and kept what I did.

Got tons of unused stuff. Used to regularly buy new kit but this seems to have slowed down to a trickle these days.

Nope, not now anyway, gave away what I didn't need and kept what I did.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom