What's new

Vape Gear

I think in terms of MTL stuff at least, we've reached a bit of a peak - it's rare that something is released that is better than a pioneer, sure or neeko. Even the cheapo pod systems (sceptre, xros) seem to have it nailed these days.

That's one of the reasons I'm buying less stuff. Also, I'm skint.

Last edited:
I think in terms of MTL stuff at least, we've reached a bit of a peak - it's rare that somethings is released that is better than a pioneer, sure or neeko. Even the cheapo pod systems (sceptre, xros) seem to have it nailed these days.

That's one of the reasons I'm buying less stuff. Also, I'm skint.

If you have found something that's right for you, you have no real need to replace it, i think MTL is a lot more popular nowadays because like you say they seem to have nailed it.

In 2019/2020 I cleared out just about everything :( I have been fortunate enough to have owned some truly astonishing Mods and Atties over the years, but times became hard financially, so just about everything of value had to go :17:
Things have improved tenfold since then, but strangely, I have no great desire to return to those days of yore. I am VERY content with that which I have now and just about everything gets used on a daily rotation.
That said, I have 2 Mods sitting here that I doubt I'll ever use again and have considered parting with them on various occasions, but as of yet have not made the leap :) One reason being that the market is still pretty stagnant, the other being that I don't "need" to sell yet awhile, so will probably just bide my time :) UNLESS...... I do finally fine a Mint condition Vapedroid :)

I think everyone is cutting down on the buying side except @Mutley1 who can't seem to stop lol, In fairness it's mainly down to his AIO Addiction. I would really love either the Stubby or the Stubby 21 but can't justify the cost atm, would also like a Ponte or Meson but will make do with the Kylin M Boro i have coming.

I never got into AIOs and boros and stuff so I'm safe, there's very little to buy. It's a bit boring but keep the costs down

Got a large box of gear mostly unopened stuff
The way I see it is if they ever ban vaping I should have enough gear to last me.
Just need to stock up on nic beforehand

Got a large box of gear mostly unopened stuff
The way I see it is if they ever ban vaping I should have enough gear to last me.
Just need to stock up on nic beforehand

Yeah Nic is important as is Liquid, quite a bit of unopened stuff myself but in no rush to use it. I am running low on Nic and last time i tried my card at Nic Hub it wouldn't work so need to find somewhere new, can't buy from Prime Vapes or Ecigone for the same reason, i manage to get buy though. Think it's because they are all Sage Pay, card is good everywhere else.

I think everyone is cutting down on the buying side except @Mutley1 who can't seem to stop lol, In fairness it's mainly down to his AIO Addiction. I would really love either the Stubby or the Stubby 21 but can't justify the cost atm, would also like a Ponte or Meson but will make do with the Kylin M Boro i have coming.
Lmao I've not been buying that much lately apart from the ponte xl, yes I like my stubby21 & did like meson aio but I moved that on to make room for another stubby21 in orange.

The last couple of days i have been sorting through my Vape Gear and i never realised how much i had accumulated in the last 3 1/2 years since i began. There are things that i bought still sealed, shows how much i really needed it. Also Mods and Tanks that i forgot i had. I like to keep things original as i can so still have all the boxes, also i never use the coils and cotton that you usually get with things. The Space it takes up is huge and decided i need to dedicate a room to it. Still get that buzz when i get something new, you don't get that with smoking. Have you lot got way to much stuff ?.
Control yourself! Hahahaha. Just keep some vape pens you usually use.

Where's the fun in doing that, i now buy as i need and not as i want. but want and need are so closely related it's hard to figure out.

As I`ve moved from MTL to DL, from RTA to dripping then on to squonking I`ve accrued a fair bit of gear that has been retired or not used for ages.
Every time I go into my cupboard I swear I`m going to collect all the unused dwarf atties and spares together and offer them as a giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom