What's new

Vape Gear

As I`ve moved from MTL to DL, from RTA to dripping then on to squonking I`ve accrued a fair bit of gear that has been retired or not used for ages.
Every time I go into my cupboard I swear I`m going to collect all the unused dwarf atties and spares together and offer them as a giveaway.

The problem with moving things on you usually end up wanting to use whatever it is you moved on. i have loads of things which i do try and use some things as much as i can. I have just moved on a couple of things that i knew i would use and i am hoping the person likes them. I know some vapers who sell things then buy them again a few weeks later,

The problem with moving things on you usually end up wanting to use whatever it is you moved on.

That's my fear, I'd give something away, sell or bin then a few months later I want to use it again. I do pull out "retro" vapes quite often and give them a run out

I can confidently say that of all the items I have moved on to fellow Apes, there are only a handful of items that I regret parting with. 3 Mods, One RDA and believe it or not..... A TAB Build Station. :D
I am extremely happy knowing that all items are being enjoyed by their new owners, so that is good, but I would be the first in the queue if any of the above mentioned 5 were to become available again. ;)

As I`ve moved from MTL to DL, from RTA to dripping then on to squonking I`ve accrued a fair bit of gear that has been retired or not used for ages.
Every time I go into my cupboard I swear I`m going to collect all the unused dwarf atties and spares together and offer them as a giveaway.
1. MHL

---

Ha ha I'm so funny, nobody has ever made that joke before. :hugs:

I can send you one @Rob , but it's also a clone. Assuming we're still on the Dvarw discussion.

Back
Top Bottom