What's new

Vape Gear

I would quite fancy trying one, are they golf ball through a straw type material?
It depends which air insert you fit, I was hoping someone would take the lot. I always went for the atties with spares and I just tipped the spares into a box, consequently there are loads of air inserts, screws and silicone seals in a box and I dont fancy going through them all.

And Rob, if you don’t care for the Dvarws (though I’m pretty sure you will), I’ll be glad to take them off your hands :D Love mine! Was thinking of ordering another one anyway :18:

Edit: I’ll be in the queue after @MHL , if you don’t want them and he doesn’t want them, I mean :)

Last edited:
I too Love the Dvarw's but the 1 i have is enough for me, it's a clone but a really beautiful full on vape, great RTA infact among the best imo.

I've cut down on my purchases too. This year I think I've only bought 2 new mods, 1 second hand. No tanks as being a mesh head I was so disappointed with the sexy looking Profile X I've concentrated on just sticking with what I like. VEX is mostly full of boro stuff lately but can pick up a gem

I'm trying to resist buying new gear but the shinyitus sometimes still takes control of my brain and my bank card. I recently gave up completely on mesh and sold everything through the classifieds. So far I haven't had the urge to go back to it and buy any new mesh gear so I do appear to have some self control. I'm enjoying the rta's I have and with the addition of the itank for the lazy days and holidays I believe I'm fully stocked up. Unless some new atty piques my interest. Although I've now learned, after numerous wallet emptying sessions, to hang on until the new stuff has been out a few months instead of diving straight in and paying top whack. It also gives time to see what actual vapers think rather than the opinions of the definitely not influenced by free stuff reviewers. I'm now seriously considering selling all my squonk stuff and just sticking to mods and tanks.

Back
Top Bottom