What's new

Vape Gear

I think just Vaping as a whole is a money pit, we all strive to improve our vape experience instead of being happy with what we have. For me the Trio is my favourite vape and i am happy with it. I still get new things that i think may be better but end up not being as good, so the new item spends it's days in a box, then the same again and this continues in a vicious circle. AIO's are no different from any rebuildable apart from @Mutley1 's and his Stubby Fetish lol.

ive only got 3 stubbys lol well for now anyway ;)

We didn't all smoke different fags every day or did we? B&H for years and then golden Virginia for years as well. Why do I need multiple set ups with multiple flavours?

Even though i have spent plenty on Vape Gear i think i was still spending more on Baccy. I was on 60+ Roll Ups a day, When i was vaping DTL i was spending a lot more on Liquid, now i mainly MTL the cost has come down drastically. Plus building my own coils is money saved. I did try mixing my own liquid and just failed, tried quite a few recipes that were supposed to be nice but mine tasted proper rank.

My other half thinks I have way too much vape gear until i mention boots and shoes at which point she changes the subject.

We didn't all smoke different fags every day or did we? B&H for years and then golden Virginia for years as well. Why do I need multiple set ups with multiple flavours?

Fags all tasted like shit though, regardless of brand (unless you jazzed them up a bit with something we won't mention ;)).

Different flavours offsets vaper tongue, and it's nice to vary it throughout the day. For me anyway.

Fags all tasted like shit though, regardless of brand (unless you jazzed them up a bit with something we won't mention ;)).

Different flavours offsets vaper tongue, and it's nice to vary it throughout the day. For me anyway.
Totally agree with you there. Just strange that we all feel the need for multiple set ups and multiple flavours even though back in the bad old days it was just one brand and in most cases you wouldn't buy anything other than that one brand.

Totally agree with you there. Just strange that we all feel the need for multiple set ups and multiple flavours even though back in the bad old days it was just one brand and in most cases you wouldn't buy anything other than that one brand.

That's true. I started off with Regal and smoked those for years, but in later times with every big price increase I downgraded to a cheaper brand... L&B, L&B Blue, Sterling etc... before eventually switching to rolling baccy when even the cheap cigs were getting close to £10 a pack.

That's true. I started off with Regal and smoked those for years, but in later times with every big price increase I downgraded to a cheaper brand... L&B, L&B Blue, Sterling etc... before eventually switching to rolling baccy when even the cheap cigs were getting close to £10 a pack.
I switched to dodgy black market fags and became a part time smuggler in the 1990's so haven't bought from a shop since then. Can't even remember how much they were in the shops. Been vaping now for almost 6 years and still craving different flavours and tanks.....when will I ever find "the one"

When i first started smoking it was No6 or Sovereign, i then progressed to Park Drive then Senior Service, then went onto Old Holborn and Liquorice Papers, just before i got ill i started Gold Leaf and the rest is History, been vaping 3 years March just gone and not looked back. I have far too much Vape Gear and find it hard to move it on. Think it's become more of an hobby now.

Back
Top Bottom