What's new

Vape Gear

I bought that Vi Class last night in a fit of abject boredom, I'm on a vape forum talking about licking cat's arses ffs...

I'm trying to resist buying new gear but the shinyitus sometimes still takes control of my brain and my bank card. I recently gave up completely on mesh and sold everything through the classifieds. So far I haven't had the urge to go back to it and buy any new mesh gear so I do appear to have some self control. I'm enjoying the rta's I have and with the addition of the itank for the lazy days and holidays I believe I'm fully stocked up. Unless some new atty piques my interest. Although I've now learned, after numerous wallet emptying sessions, to hang on until the new stuff has been out a few months instead of diving straight in and paying top whack. It also gives time to see what actual vapers think rather than the opinions of the definitely not influenced by free stuff reviewers. I'm now seriously considering selling all my squonk stuff and just sticking to mods and tanks.
I`ll be keeping my eye on the classies.

I have been going through my Vape Gear, apart from things that remain unopened there are things i don't remember getting. The Geek Vape Squonk Mod Kit is just 1 example lol.

When I first joined POTV I thoght you were all mad, it seemed you all had at least 5 or 6 set ups. I had 1 vape pen, thought id get a mod and tank and that would do me for a couple of years and if anything just buy an extra tank to change flavour.
I bought a rta and before I knew it I was as mad as you lot

When I first joined POTV I thoght you were all mad, it seemed you all had at least 5 or 6 set ups. I had 1 vape pen, thought id get a mod and tank and that would do me for a couple of years and if anything just buy an extra tank to change flavour.
I bought a rta and before I knew it I was as mad as you lot
It`s a kinda madness, but in my defence I see it as moving up through the gears, I started off with a pen and ended up with 4 squonkers and each change has given more flavour so it`s all good, thank the lord I gave the AIO craze the swerve, they seem like money pits.

I think just Vaping as a whole is a money pit, we all strive to improve our vape experience instead of being happy with what we have. For me the Trio is my favourite vape and i am happy with it. I still get new things that i think may be better but end up not being as good, so the new item spends it's days in a box, then the same again and this continues in a vicious circle. AIO's are no different from any rebuildable apart from @Mutley1 's and his Stubby Fetish lol.

My experience is slightly different to yours in that the only gear that`s gone on to a better life are my dwarfs, the stock coilers, dual coil rta`s along with the mods are still in use in different occasions, usually when we have company or when she who must be obeyed gets a face on her.

Back
Top Bottom