What's new

Vape Goo

davrog

Achiever
Tried a flavour from this (I presume) new juice vendor...... 30ml bottles of 70VG/30PG juice, for £4.95, and they currently have a discount offer (Discount code: FREE), that gives you two for one ........... so 90ml for under a tenner. :)

I tried their Hawaiian Limeade, and it is LOVELY !!!!

They have 30 flavours available, and there is FREE postage on all orders (even just for 1 bottle)

Perhaps a new competitor for Drop Drop Vapour, whose prices have increased lately (especially on the Premium (high VG) range).

http://e-juicestore.co.uk/

EDIT:- Busy Facebook page, with some good reviews and feedback:-

https://www.facebook.com/VapeGoo/?fref=ts

I'll be buying another 3 flavours and plan to do a video review of them. But first impressions are VERY good.

Here's a review I found on YouTube, by Paul "Vape Don't Smoke".

Well worth checking out in my opinion.

Last edited:
A vendor that doesn't have any contact details on their website is a no go area for me.

A vendor that doesn't have any contact details on their website is a no go area for me.

Yeah, I agree that's a fair point. I heard about them through a recommendation on Facebook. Apparantly they've been going for a while, small scale, just selling to friends and family.

But I agree, they need get a business address and phone number on that website.

The juice tastes fantastic though - especially in a dripper. Reminds me of Drip Drop, but these guys take PayPal and are cheaper! :)

Last edited:
Noticed they had a Facebook profile going back to December last year. As you say, they could do with contact details etc to reinforce their legitimacy.

Still, may have to give them a go, especially as the 3 for 2 offer is on... the range of flavours looks good.

Ha! Dripdrop came to mind too!

Wondering what the Cloud 9 Flavour is.... although it's out of stock anyway!

I've been using them for a few months. Very good flavours (apart from the cherry) - very communicative on Facebook (unlike me)

Back
Top Bottom