What's new

Vape Goo

Ordered the danish swirl too. Heard good things about it on their fb page.

Placed an order. If juice any good, superb prices. Web site most definitely needs working on. Needs more info about the company, the juices, how they're made, diacetyl free and so on. If they accept PayPal there should be no need to fill out details (unless you want a different delivery address). Don't use FB so can't see what's going on there but they need a more professional web site.

Yeah. I'd been struggling to find juices I could live with. Bit of a punt - UK Vapers were really down on them. Using them for a couple of months before I went DIY

Yeah. I'd been struggling to find juices I could live with. Bit of a punt - UK Vapers were really down on them. Using them for a couple of months before I went DIY

I don't want to over hype them - everybody has different tastes. The only negative, and this is all commercial juices, is that I've grown intolerant to sucralose, stevia sweeteners. I found the Wild Cherry to suffer from this. I chatted to him on Facebook, and he said that they don't add any sweetener to that flavour as the concentrates are sweet enough already. I tried a Blueberry Cotton Candy, and a Sticky Caramel - two flavours you'd expect to use sweetener - and they didn't suffer from it.

One good thing that came out of it was starting to DIY - I pretty much discovered that for a lot of his flavours he hadn't changed the name from the Capella/TFA concentrate - gave me the confidence to try it myself - and gave me a benchmark to aim for. Also, the 'Cotton Candy' was a clue toward Ethyl Maltol being my preferred sweetener. I got some yesterday and It's lifted my Cinnamon Danish Swirl to as good as VapeGoo

I am absolutely addicted to this Hawaiian Limeade. The Citrus Punch isn't far behind either. A gorgeous concontion of Lime, Lemon and Orange (I would say in that order). Completely sold with Vape Goo. My new main supplier. Bizarre that 4 days ago, I'd not even heard of them!

Service was mint next day delivery but the juice doesn't have much taste at all I will leave them a week and try them again hopefully they get better

Back
Top Bottom