What's new

Vape Nominate - Herbal Tides

ElsaBubs

Achiever
Hi guys/girls,

Herbal Tides are doing a vape nominate thing with some rank juice.
Gaz1983 nominated me in his video:

So here is my video, followed by my nomination JennyS

Mawsley you have been nominated mate. pm me your address and i will get this sent out to you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys/girls,

Herbal Tides are doing a vape nominate thing with some rank juice.
Gaz1983 nominated me in his video:

So here is my video, followed by my nomination JennyS

Mawsley you have been nominated mate. pm me your address and i will get this sent out to you :D

Lol Sam and Jenny your really put your self through it !!! Few pulls was all lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mawsley you have been nominated mate. pm me your address and i will get this sent out to you :D

Thanks JennyS - I realise that this is because he prefers my ring to your ladybits. You total pair of chunts.

And I say that with love.

And by love I mean it'd better come with tequila or there'll be hell to pay. I've killed people for less.

And by kill I mean smothered them in love.

And by love I mean tequila.

Pussiiiies ;)
This can't be worse than Dexters Ketchup juice surely!?

Sam said that he was passing it on to ya so you could blow some fat ass clouds with it . It's bacon and hot tamale sauce Raguri

I had a long think before deciding to post any response as I didn't wish to end up being nominated.

To Sam & Jenny :rofl:

Thanks JennyS - I realise that this is because he prefers my ring to your ladybits. You total pair of chunts.

And I say that with love.

And by love I mean it'd better come with tequila or there'll be hell to pay. I've killed people for less.

And by kill I mean smothered them in love.

And by love I mean tequila.

You need me to send a bottle of tequila mr moz? or the salt and lemon to wash the taste away ?

Back
Top Bottom