What's new

Vape Nominate - Herbal Tides

Bacon fan huh ?

Well, I have a bacon wallet, a bacon airfreshener, AND an emergency supply of bacon hidden in the freezer incase things get desperate.... so... yep! THE WORLD NEEDS MORE BACON.

Well, I have a bacon wallet, a bacon airfreshener, AND an emergency supply of bacon hidden in the freezer incase things get desperate.... so... yep! THE WORLD NEEDS MORE BACON.

Nutter lol I love bacon also and my littlen is also a fan with the brown sauce BUT air freshener ? God dam bro

Nutter lol I love bacon also and my littlen is also a fan with the brown sauce BUT air freshener ? God dam bro

Yep, Mum bought me one as a piss-take for christmas... I've bought 5 more since... Makes my room smell like bacon, what's not to love!?

Yep, Mum bought me one as a piss-take for christmas... I've bought 5 more since... Makes my room smell like bacon, what's not to love!?

But you cook bacon every morning right ? Double dibs

You saying that chegs ...... Really don't help your cause ;)

Like I said,I thought about it awhile before posting.If my posting DOES end up with me nominated,then I'll just have to abstain from posting on POTV threads in case it leads to nominations to vape poisons :rofl:

Like I said,I thought about it awhile before posting.If my posting DOES end up with me nominated,then I'll just have to abstain from posting on POTV threads in case it leads to nominations to vape poisons :rofl:

I'll get you a bottle sent out on me ;)

But you cook bacon every morning right ? Double dibs

Every other morning actually :P
One morning - Bacon Sarnies
Next morning - Sausage Sarnies

Unless I am ill, then it's cereal as that requires no effort at all

Every other morning actually :P
One morning - Bacon Sarnies
Next morning - Sausage Sarnies

Unless I am ill, then it's cereal as that requires no effort at all

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394379868.474277.jpg

Back