What's new

Vapemeet Nottingham 24th January - and launch of new juice!

Awesome afternoon guys n gals. Was great to meet up with some of you POTV folk. Glad you liked the store and pleased to see the apple studel seems to be hitting the spot. Looking forward to our next meet already.

What a blast! @3dj you are an absolute star for driving us there...cheers dude....

@city461 @whipitup always a joy to spend time with you two...

@Huggett mate....great to meet you...and all your gear! You travel around with all that stuff! Fuck!

@ZT is the fucking man....and tour of @manabush towers was a real eye opener....you would not believe how clean the clean room is, and the attention to detail the man goes to to produce his juice....it's mind boggling.....

But 2 mentions need to go out to my 2 brothers from another mother.... @South Coast Vaper who spend the weekend at mine is just the coolest guy to spend time with, and someone who I consider a friend. And the other, @u8myufo mate, what a great suprise to finally get to meet you you cunt...I fucking love both of you guys.....

And to 2 people that couldn't make .... @PlumeBlu and my other bro @dw1986.....next time fellas ;)
Was in the area. However, some dozy twunt thought putting petrol in his diesel Jag would be worth a shot - and got stranded, waiting for Green Flag, and a drive home while it was still running.

The same twunt has now got to get up extra early for the fuel guy to come round before the kids wake up, so he can drain and flush the fuel system.

Meh

@ZT and @steamcafe .... Thanks for the guided tour of @manabush , Hospitality and Excellent Macchiato.. Very pleasant vape day with great company and plenty of giggles. Big thanks to @3dj for driving even if the navigator was shite...
Was a pleasure .. great to see everyone .. and a massive thanks for all those of you who came from freaking MILES away ...

What a blast! @3dj you are an absolute star for driving us there...cheers dude....

@city461 @whipitup always a joy to spend time with you two...

@Huggett mate....great to meet you...and all your gear! You travel around with all that stuff! Fuck!

@ZT is the fucking man....and tour of @manabush towers was a real eye opener....you would not believe how clean the clean room is, and the attention to detail the man goes to to produce his juice....it's mind boggling.....

But 2 mentions need to go out to my 2 brothers from another mother.... @South Coast Vaper who spend the weekend at mine is just the coolest guy to spend time with, and someone who I consider a friend. And the other, @u8myufo mate, what a great suprise to finally get to meet you you cunt...I fucking love both of you guys.....

And to 2 people that couldn't make .... @PlumeBlu and my other bro @dw1986.....next time fellas ;)
Dude .. was a pleasure to finally meet the Leg End that was teatime

Back
Top Bottom