What's new

Vapeshell... maybe ???

Yeah massive help mate, cheers...
Only problem is fasttech is saying 7 days till shipping :(
What pg/vg juice do you run in it please ?
I almost exclusively vape Manabush in it, different flavours, so 50/50.

@gravystain :)
We have many Vape Shells :) We love em, but tend not to run them as low as you're suggesting, for no other reason than we enjoy higher ohm builds. That said, I have run one at 0.6ohms by mistake once and it worked like a charm.
My only "slight" niggle is that I have found that with any really VG heavy liquids, you do need to let a Vape Shell rest a bit. Chain Vaping won't work!! But I am talking 80/20 here.
The easy thing to do with an SXK Vape Shell is mark it like so, then you're fine. :)
Lovely rob, wise words as always, if I could run at 0.6 that would be fine and chain vaping wouldn’t be an issue for me, 70/30 would be what I would be using, got squonkers for anything higher :8:
Nice tip about marking the 2 halves...

Cheers for the info, some of the reviews on fasttech of the sxk say the machining is really poor and you struggle to get the 2 halfs to line up, but if you say it’s fine then would be happy to give the sxk a go...

Yes, they don't line up perfectly, but enough for it to function fine.

I had problems with 70/30 in the vapeshell
I ll bare that in mind but I think the smart thing to do would be to get a sxk vapeshell and Exocet and give them both a go, as they both can be picked up pretty cheap, as we know with vaping some things ain’t for everyone and it sometimes comes down to personal taste, appreciate your comments...

I ll bare that in mind but I think the smart thing to do would be to get a sxk vapeshell and Exocet and give them both a go, as they both can be picked up pretty cheap, as we know with vaping some things ain’t for everyone and it sometimes comes down to personal taste, appreciate your comments...

Absolutely worth getting both, you’re right the VS just wasn’t for me but it is for loads of people

SXK Vapeshell is in stock at Naturevape if you don't mind the price.

https://www.naturevape.co.uk/device...r-for-billet-box-rev4-boro-tank-system-by-sxk
That’s great, I m sure I checked there yesterday and it was out of stock, don’t mind paying abit more for less waiting time, fasttech is 7 days just for shipping and then another 7-9 waiting for it to arrive, and if there is a issue with it then it’s easier to return to naturevape, I ll be ordering one for there soon...

Back
Top Bottom