What's new

Vapeshell... maybe ???

If i remember right it was around 24g 8/9wraps around 2.5 and coming in around 1.1ohms.

If i remember right it was around 24g 8/9wraps around 2.5 and coming in around 1.1ohms.
Cheers, I went with a 24g, 7 wraps, 3mm id in the vapeshell and came in at 0.8 ohms, I think to start off I’m gonna copy the same build in the Exocet so I can compare them side by side...

Cheers, I went with a 24g, 7 wraps, 3mm id in the vapeshell and came in at 0.8 ohms, I think to start off I’m gonna copy the same build in the Exocet so I can compare them side by side...
Im new to bb also

Im new to bb also
I had my bb a while but only had the insider for it, I love the device itself but wasn’t getting the vape I enjoyed from the insider so it was just sitting not being used much but with all the bb talk on the forum lately I decided I d give it another shot and from advice given I got the Exocet and vapeshell and glad I did coz it’s working much better for me now...

The vapeshell and some 1.5mm MTL plugs saved the BB for me.
I couldn't get the hang of the exocet or the insider, they've hardly been used and sat in a drawer somewhere.

Since I got the Vapeshell, the BB has been my go to vape. I haven't really used anything else since.

I've been using super fine SS clapton wire, 5/6 3mm wraps for around 0.6 ohms ish with temp control 18w/450F

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom