What's new

Vapeshell... maybe ???

That’s great, I m sure I checked there yesterday and it was out of stock, don’t mind paying abit more for less waiting time, fasttech is 7 days just for shipping and then another 7-9 waiting for it to arrive, and if there is a issue with it then it’s easier to return to naturevape, I ll be ordering one for there soon...

Yes, Mark is a great bloke at Naturevape. There would be no issue returning it if there was an issue

Yes, Mark is a great bloke at Naturevape. There would be no issue returning it if there was an issue
That’s good to know, do like to see top customer service, just looked on there and they also have the Exocet in stock, did notice some pretty smart looking replacement buttons too :doh:

That’s good to know, do like to see top customer service, just looked on there and they also have the Exocet in stock, did notice some pretty smart looking replacement buttons too :doh:

Yep, he has a good collection of SXK BB stuff

Just out of curiosity did you ever try the Kangertech rebuildable bridge that comes with the SKX BB.
I think that its modelled on a old kangertech single build.

Just out of curiosity did you ever try the Kangertech rebuildable bridge that comes with the SKX BB.
I think that its modelled on a old kangertech single build.
Yeah I did try it but found the insider to be loads better so never bothered with it again, it looks like the old sub tank mini rebuildable but with bigger wicking ports...

Quick update...
I received the Exocet and vapeshell today, decided to give the vapeshell a go first, i found it very easy to build on, 7 wraps of 24g kanthal using it at 26 watts, 3mm reducer fitted, nice restriction on the draw and the flavour is outstanding, no leaking at all, wicking is keeping up great, not even a sniff of a dry hit yet and that’s with 70vg juice...
Will be trying the Exocet tomorrow but at the moment I’m thinking how can it beat the vapeshell...
Massive thanks to everyone who gave advice in this thread, I can now say I will be using my bb a lot more now...

Quick update...
I received the Exocet and vapeshell today, decided to give the vapeshell a go first, i found it very easy to build on, 7 wraps of 24g kanthal using it at 26 watts, 3mm reducer fitted, nice restriction on the draw and the flavour is outstanding, no leaking at all, wicking is keeping up great, not even a sniff of a dry hit yet and that’s with 70vg juice...
Will be trying the Exocet tomorrow but at the moment I’m thinking how can it beat the vapeshell...
Massive thanks to everyone who gave advice in this thread, I can now say I will be using my bb a lot more now...
Authentic or clone bud?....i got the exocet and its great

Authentic or clone bud?....i got the exocet and its great
All clones mate, my bb, vapeshell and Exocet are all sxk, but to say they are clones they all seem very good, i looked on fasttech at the reviews of the vapeshell and they was pretty bad but people on here assured me it was ok and they was right...
What build are you running in your Exocet ?? I’m going to be giving mine a try for the first time tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom