What's new

Vapeshell or?

Well, after ordering replacements, I've just had my BB returned to me by a very helpful taxi driver. lol :2thumbsup:
After speaking with the company yesterday and again this morning, I didn't expect to get it back.
Looks like I'll have a spare for when this mod eventually dies. I've had it since Jan/Feb 2019.

I'm still tempted by the Cthulhu mod too though.
These forums are bad for my wallet :hmm: :2thumbsup:

Well, after ordering replacements, I've just had my BB returned to me by a very helpful taxi driver. lol :2thumbsup:
After speaking with the company yesterday and again this morning, I didn't expect to get it back.
Looks like I'll have a spare for when this mod eventually dies. I've had it since Jan/Feb 2019.

I'm still tempted by the Cthulhu mod too though.
These forums are bad for my wallet :hmm: :2thumbsup:

That's great news to hear and like you say a spare is always handy for when you lose it again lol

Yes... Great little device once you get it sorted :)

Thanks Rob,
I spotted them on fasttech and may grab one next week when I have some more cash available along with a replacement negative contact. Is anyone else selling them any cheaper?

What does "once you get it sorted" mean though? is that just referring to the mesh build or does it need modding in some way, is it leaky or anything?

Just a case of getting the mesh and Coil right :) Nothing too alarming but far smaller and more fiddly than on a full size Genesis atty @Pyr0 :)

Found a few minutes to coil the Qbix last night with a 1.2mm restrictor and the new wire and cotton.
The coil is reading 1.06 ohms on the new box which is a bit higher than my usual coils due to the difference in wire, but it seems to be working quite well so far.
What a great little atty. I filled it with some Bobas Bounty. The flavour is good and for some reason I feel like I'm getting slightly more of a nic hit than with the Vapeshell.
Thank you for the recommendation guys :2thumbsup:

I found a slight wobble to one of the panels of the sxk bb so I used a little tiny piece of a sticker over one of the magnets in the panel and it's just enough to stop the clicking.. but I might look for some different panels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom