What's new

Vaping Causing Upset Stomach?

will4009

Hello. first post.

so i am new to the world of vaping, having only purchased an ego twist along with a basic kit 2 weeks ago, but i have ran in to a problem. I have found that vaping causes me to have an upset stomach.

At first i thought that it probably something that i had eaten, but after experimenting (i wont go into details....) i am sure that that vaping causes it.

The e-liquid that i am vaping is VE Tobacco from Vape Escape. 24mg with a 70% PG and a 30% VG.

Has anyone else had these symptoms? If so is their any way around it? Any advice would be helpful.

thanks

High nic juice might be your cause.. try a lower one.. 18mg or 12mg to see if the problem persists :)

My OH had the same problem - seems it was using the vapouriser like a ciggie. Slow down with the inhales and try a weaker strength. He went down to 6mg and was fine. We are both now using 11 mg hemp oil from Vibrant Vapours and it is so much smoother. Don't give up!

yeah i think i will give that a go, have read somewhere that people can have allergic reactions towards PG or VG. But I am not sure how true this is.

Thanks

Yes I saw that too, and it seems that if that is the case it may just be a passing phase. Experiment is the key!

I had similar symptoms in the first couple of weeks of full vaping from a tank of juice at 1.8mg. It passed before i even realized & i now vape at the same rate on 11mg juice. Hopefully your symptoms will pass, just take it easy because the nicotine delivery is slower than ciggy's so there's a danger at first that you can have a bit too much without realizing it & then it can catch up later.

yeah i think i will give that a go, have read somewhere that people can have allergic reactions towards PG or VG. But I am not sure how true this is.

Thanks

I cant vape a high PG liquid as it makes my throat raw and makes me cough really bad,I can tolerate 50/50 but I mainly use 70% VG 30% PG,
I also had a bad stomach for a while and I dropped the nic content to 12mg from 18mg and now I can vape all day :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hello. first post.

The e-liquid that i am vaping is VE Tobacco from Vape Escape. 24mg with a 70% PG and a 30% VG.

thanks

My 2 cents - 24mg - that is the cause

i get it still when i'm testing coils at 12-18mg - too much nicotine!

stomach cramps

wack it down if you're chain vaping

that seems to be the general consensus then. i will drop the nic level down a bit. hope that helps.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom