What's new

Vaping is under threat

The legislation here in California, USA is very much against the E-cig movement despite what many studies have found. We hope to continue the fight and to educate the public to ensure that people are making informed decisions before they go to the polls and vote on proposition 56 in California. We wish our friends all over the world the best of luck in this time of uncertainty. Many of the great e-juice/ecig company's in California will be greatly affected by the tax increase should we not get our desired result from the vote on 56.
Having Glantz based locally certainly won't help. His opinions appear to be becoming more marginalised on the worldwide spectrum, but him and his followers are still powerful.

Too many people "show off" in public (e.g. pubs etc). We need to vape responsibly and realise that vaping inside is a privilege, not a right. Abuse a privilege and it will be taken away!

Big clouds are a big problem in enclosed places.
I Vape outside anyway, I have no problems vaping outside just as i would a cigarette. I try to stay out of peoples way, i don't vape in other peoples homes unless they expressly say I can, I don't vape indoors apart from in my own home and people that expect otherwise should really consider others feelings. Not everyone likes to be engulfed in vapour/clouds even if it does smile IMO goood.

This is a joke in my eyes i think that they need to leave vaping alone ok rule need to be set out for everything or as we all know humans take the piss but trying to basically shut down a industry just because you want control over it is ridiculous the government has control over every thing including the black market and vaping is saving life but they will consistently prove that they don't care about our lifes what they care about is who threatens there postions if vaping stays they loose money if they loose money there ant as much poor people if there ant as much poor people there is more people close to them, these people ant stupid they need humans to rely on them so there pockets stay flush, your soon see keep looking and watching all the things they do to prevent success amongst the few no matter how much we kick and scream they will do what they want in the end because they can. its there world not ours and we gave them the power like they say you make your bed now lie in it and its true we gave them the power to make choices for us now we have to accept it punishment handed down from our ancestors.

All of that fake we want to stop people smoking shit is crap for the last what 5 years they have been trying to find away for people to stop smoking with every campaine under the sun where now it has come to the point were we the country can't afford to every pay its own health service and now they found the answer which has proven to save billion of life. they turn around and say fuck that i ban it i would rather people die, thats ball shit in my eyes so you want to stop vaping but still run stop smoking campains yeah really and send people back to nicotine patches and gum your fucking having a laugh and when people do that where does all the profits go

come on people read between the lines all of this shit about kids and shit if we were allow to grow our own children without the goverment giving the kids more power than we have we would'nt need to worry about them trying to smoke under age, drinking, under age pregnacys and all of that but what does the goverment do to fuck us again tell the kids grass on your parents they can't tell you what to do if that the case mate let them do it its all gonna be a big problem in the end everyone is a threat just remember that they don't trust no one not even the person that sits next to them coming up with these ball shit idear's to fuck us.

no matter what happens vaping is a lifetime changer in time and a milestone in history but unfortunatley the industry is not lining the right pockets and until it does it has no future!!!!!

You guys need to stop worrying about them banning vaping. It won't happen. However, that being said the governments are losing a ton of money from us quitting smoking. All they'll do is TAX vaping across the board to make up for lost earnings from cigarettes.

I went to the vape store a few days ago and the guy said they've had confirmation that the government are going to step in and lay down the law by firstly reducing the size of the juice bottles but charge the same price. That's all he said as I was in a rush. I'll find out more when I see him next. This guy is pretty clued up on rules and regs/ laws etc.

You guys need to stop worrying about them banning vaping. It won't happen. However, that being said the governments are losing a ton of money from us quitting smoking. All they'll do is TAX vaping across the board to make up for lost earnings from cigarettes.

I went to the vape store a few days ago and the guy said they've had confirmation that the government are going to step in and lay down the law by firstly reducing the size of the juice bottles but charge the same price. That's all he said as I was in a rush. I'll find out more when I see him next. This guy is pretty clued up on rules and regs/ laws etc.
And there on about only being able to buy 2ml tanks

So far there are no rules (I mean ZERO) on the pricing of juice, so if he is telling you he is being forced to keep the price the same he is scamming you big time.

So far there are no rules (I mean ZERO) on the pricing of juice, so if he is telling you he is being forced to keep the price the same he is scamming you big time.

I didn't say there were I said there on about introducing them in the future. ;)

I didn't say there were I said there on about introducing them in the future. ;)

@Diche was only trying to help out, there is no planned rules for having to charge the same price for a small bottle as you would have charged for a larger bottle. Just saying... [emoji12]

There are definitely plans afoot in the EU and the WHO to introduce sin taxes on vaping, but so far the UK government has been saying it won't introduce them. Of course I trust them on that about as much as I trust them on anything else, but they are making the right noises so far.

There are definitely plans afoot in the EU and the WHO to introduce sin taxes on vaping, but so far the UK government has been saying it won't introduce them. Of course I trust them on that about as much as I trust them on anything else, but they are making the right noises so far.

Agreed ma'am. I do think a proportion of how vaping as a whole is being handled in the uk is far more positive than many other countries.
But I, like you, trust them about as far as I could drop kick them.

@Wrams you'd do well to listen to this lady ^ regarding all things vaping regulations. It's kinda her thing- probably a little bit more so than the guy in the vape shop [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom