What's new

Vaping is under threat

So I've joined the party late. I only started vaping last month. The government are losing another bit of pocket change as myself and my family are all quitting smoking tobacco (evil stuff).
I know it is likely the government will try to tax vaping products as much as they can. I hear that the NHS has publicly agreed it is a good way to quit smoking though. This is a step in the right direction. I would have quit a long time ago if vaping got the positive publicity it deserves. As many say, it will likely save millions of lives and take the pressure off of our health service.
I hope vaping doesn't become too expensive for us to afford just due to huge tax imposed on us. The government must come to their senses and realize how much money a healthier population, with less smoking related illness, will save them.

1478644233683.jpg

Gotta love Ijoy with their big tanks! Just bought a Ijoy limitless RTDA plus that has a 6.3ml tank. Can't wait till my mod and batteries arrive to try it out

15ml reservoir, half a dozen 6ml tanks, four 5ml tanks, two 4.5ml tanks, two 4ml tanks and some smaller tanks. :D

Ijoy COMBO RDTA /SUB OHM

I have exactly the same tank as you. I'm using the pre-made coil but want to make the other coils that come with it. I usually top my tank up 4 to 5 times a day, with this it's down to 2 or 3 times daily.

Back
Top Bottom