What's new

Vaping pure nic shots Vs 18mg flavourless

@iqon thanks that's good to know!!

@mattyk2010 nice, that's a bit cheaper than mine which come in at £1 for 10ml bottle, good to know there are other online sellers at similar price

@Toastie cheers for the info, the tank that come with the Nunchaku can be pretty cloudy if I go high wattage or even with the higher VG liquids but I normally keep it pretty low 30-40w for the 0.25ohm coil that came with it and about 50w for the 0.4ohm because I like minimal clouds

TW sell 10ml nic shots as "Unflavoured Eliquid" for £5 each!

Just a thought @Galen , but if you fancy a change now and again the tobacco flavours at House of Liquid are excellent. :)

I rarely vape anything except tobacco flavours ....... but I suspect most of the ones I like would be too sweet for you.

@Ment @speedfreek67 yes £5 a bottle is very expensive! I pay £1 for 10mls of liquid

@Crewella thanks for the tip! I'll check it out if my current seller goes down the drain, very strange that tobacco flavour is sweet, I have found that too on lots of flavours. I've even had one that tastes like bunning on a pritt stick - it was gross.

I've tried a "black nicotine" flavour that's supposed to taste like smoking with liquorice rizla but it tastes more like sucking the coating off of an ibuprofen (which are liquorice flavour so I guess that makes sense, most people wouldn't realise this as you are just supposed to swallow them with water....but I've been er..curious in my life)

@Ment @speedfreek67 yes £5 a bottle is very expensive! I pay £1 for 10mls of liquid

@Crewella thanks for the tip! I'll check it out if my current seller goes down the drain, very strange that tobacco flavour is sweet, I have found that too on lots of flavours. I've even had one that tastes like bunning on a pritt stick - it was gross.

I've tried a "black nicotine" flavour that's supposed to taste like smoking with liquorice rizla but it tastes more like sucking the coating off of an ibuprofen (which are liquorice flavour so I guess that makes sense, most people wouldn't realise this as you are just supposed to swallow them with water....but I've been er..curious in my life)
To be fair, most of the ones I like aren't straight tobacco, they're tobacco with vanilla, or caramel, or something else. I did actually like the LiQuid version of 'Black Tobacco' ........... but then I'm also partial to ibuprofen ........ ;)

But I do fancy a 'straight' tobacco now and again, and I've not found better than the HoL Toro Brasileiro and Cigarillos for that. Not cheap, so it's a treat ..... but it IS a treat, for me anyway. :)

To be fair, most of the ones I like aren't straight tobacco, they're tobacco with vanilla, or caramel, or something else. I did actually like the LiQuid version of 'Black Tobacco' ........... but then I'm also partial to ibuprofen ........ ;)

But I do fancy a 'straight' tobacco now and again, and I've not found better than the HoL Toro Brasileiro and Cigarillos for that. Not cheap, so it's a treat ..... but it IS a treat, for me anyway. :)

LiQuid is where I'm getting mine from!!! I love their flavourless, it's just so full of flavour(less)

TW sell 10ml nic shots as "Unflavoured Eliquid" for £5 each!
They are available all day long from most vendors at £1. If your are being charged more, change your vendor, PDQ.

I have never used these guys , but its the cheapest nic shots I've found when looking my self . doesnt tell you the ratios though which concerns me a lil , but a 50p a shot , you hve to buy 20 though

https://50pnicshot.com/product/50p-nic-shot/

also these off ebay for £9.99 for 20

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIGH-QUA...hash=item41e609c807:m:mbVbBTsJeMrWcuKddPpxGRQ

I've seen pg ones around the same price when I've really searched , those were just off memory , Again I haven't bought either so i can't speak for quality

Back
Top Bottom