What's new

Vaping pure nic shots Vs 18mg flavourless

They are available all day long from most vendors at £1. If your are being charged more, change your vendor, PDQ.

I'd be the last person in the world to use them lol.

You wouldn't even catch me paying £1. My last nic purchase was 2.5 litres of 72mg.

Quick update, the vendor got back to me and said this:

"The 2 products are different albeit very similar. The Nic Shot is higher concentrate so there for cannot be vaped by itself. When added to a bottle of lower strength vape this provides the 18mg strength required."

Seems weird and possibly incorrect. Both bottles are labelled 18mg/ml and if what this guy says is correct then the nic shot is of indeterminate strength and the bottle it should be added to is of indeterminate size!

Also maybe I'm incorrect, but I thought TPD limited the sale of liquid bottles containing nicotine to 10mls at 20mg/ml therefore a nic shot can't be stronger than that?

You are right on both counts, Galen.

The guy is talking out of his arse. I wouldn't shop there, after hearing that.

"The 2 products are different albeit very similar. The Nic Shot is higher concentrate so there for cannot be vaped by itself. When added to a bottle of lower strength vape this provides the 18mg strength required."

Utter twaddle :D That doesn’t even make sense :25:

Quick update, the vendor got back to me and said this:

Jesus .... that's a vape shop saying that? Who are these clowns?

They think adding a 18mg liquid to a bottle of lower strength makes 18mg overall?

This is why we will end up with more and more regulations.

@Simon G it's the company called LiQuid, shame really because I like their 18mg flavourless high PG... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though because the customer service agent probably just asked somebody who just made an uneducated guess. Unfortunately it is common in retail, I once asked for details on a camera on a phone in carphone warehouse....they told me that they are not a photography shop. I said, well you sell phones with cameras so it's part of the remit to know this.

@Simon G it's the company called LiQuid, shame really because I like their 18mg flavourless high PG... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though because the customer service agent probably just asked somebody who just made an uneducated guess. Unfortunately it is common in retail, I once asked for details on a camera on a phone in carphone warehouse....they told me that they are not a photography shop. I said, well you sell phones with cameras so it's part of the remit to know this.

Ah right ... yeah LiQuid are good as a rule. Maybe they just need to train their customer service people a little.

yeah, your right... it's the same in all areas of retail, we've talked about this before on here. The days when you walked into a shop and the sales person was practically an expert on what they were selling are long gone. People don't want to pay the wages for people like that any more.

I think its more that below the mega corps they can't afford to pay those wages and a failing in the educational system in this country , But they are trying to change that , But this is wildly off topic , And yeah legally they can't sell anything above 20mg as far as i know , atleast not to a joe public.

Back
Top Bottom