What's new

Vaping pure nic shots Vs 18mg flavourless

Don’t worry @adrian_uk, we regularly go off on spectacular tangents on this forum, it’s part of the fun of the place :tongue: I work in retail, and when you’re at the lowest levels, for what you’re expected to do - and know - the pay is a disgrace. Feel free to sign the petition I’ve posted in the Lounge for a ‘Living Wage’ at a particular company anyone ... :54:

Last edited:
@Simon G it's the company called LiQuid, shame really because I like their 18mg flavourless high PG... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though because the customer service agent probably just asked somebody who just made an uneducated guess. Unfortunately it is common in retail, I once asked for details on a camera on a phone in carphone warehouse....they told me that they are not a photography shop. I said, well you sell phones with cameras so it's part of the remit to know this.
Maybe @Li-Quid could clear this up.

Maybe @Li-Quid could clear this up.
Are they on the forum? That's good, hopefully they have a sensible reply.

@Simon G I don't know what to say really. I asked them to clarify certain details and I just received this response:

"It would seem that you know more than me on this subject. I can confidently say though that to answer your original question, No you cannot smoke NIC shots separately."

I can't tell if that is rude really but it certainly knocked the wind out of my sails. I mean that wasn't even my original question, I asked why and what the difference between the two products were!

"It would seem that you know more than me on this subject. I can confidently say though that to answer your original question, No you cannot smoke NIC shots separately."

I can't tell if that is rude really but it certainly knocked the wind out of my sails. I mean that wasn't even my original question, I asked why and what the difference between the two products were!

Oooh o_O

I would say yes, that is a bit rude, in a passive-aggressive way. And FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, we do NOT “smoke” anything in e-cigarettes, whether it be nic shots, flavour-less liquids, or otherwise! :banghead:

Last edited:
It's confusing, I've just had a look at the site and there's a warning 'Cannot be used on it's own' ... which makes no sense really other than the fact it might be almost 100% VG which isn't going to work in most set ups.

The fact they said 'smoke' would make me presume that they don't vape themselves and don't fully understand the products or what's in them.

It's confusing, I've just had a look at the site and there's a warning 'Cannot be used on it's own' ... which makes no sense really other than the fact it might be almost 100% VG which isn't going to work in most set ups.

The fact they said 'smoke' would make me presume that they don't vape themselves and don't fully understand the products or what's in them.
I suspect this is a company back-covering? The nic shots are not sold as stand-alone eliquids and they're wary of promoting them as such as they were not designed for that? I guess they could leave themselves open to all sorts of complaints if they did?

Are they on the forum? That's good, hopefully they have a sensible reply.

@Simon G I don't know what to say really. I asked them to clarify certain details and I just received this response:

That’s hilarious. I think if I were you I’d be shopping elsewhere. I suppose he’s right in as much as you can’t smoke nic shots, mind you. You can definitely vape them though, since done it before myself.

I suspect this is a company back-covering? The nic shots are not sold as stand-alone eliquids and they're wary of promoting them as such as they were not designed for that? I guess they could leave themselves open to all sorts of complaints if they did?

I don’t think so Crewella, it is basically 18mg unflavoured liquid. They must go through trpr testing and suchlike, surely?

I don’t think so Crewella, it is basically 18mg unflavoured liquid. They must go through trpr testing and suchlike, surely?
I agree with you, but they've probably not thought through the possibility of vaping it alone and are wary of complaints if they promote it as such. They can probably see a potential flood of complaints saying it doesn't taste of much! :D

I agree with you, but they've probably not thought through the possibility of vaping it alone and are wary of complaints if they promote it as such. They can probably see a potential flood of complaints saying it doesn't taste of much! :D

but they sell 18mg unflavoured liquid... it's very confusing.

Back
Top Bottom