What's new

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Kit

Frogprince

Achiever
The Forz TX80 kit from Vaporesso is thier first IP67 rated waterproof, shockproof and dustproof kit consisting of the Forz TX80 mod and Forz tank 25.

Forz-TX80.jpg

Contents.
1 x FORZ TX80 mod
1 x FORZ tank 25 (4.5ml / 2ml TPD)
1 x GTR 0.15-ohm MESH Coil (pre-installed)
1 x GTR 0.4-ohm MESH Coil (in box)
1 x Type-C USB cable
1 x Drip tip cover
1 x Glass tube
4 x O-rings
1 x Screwdriver
1 x USB silicone plug
1 x FORZ badge
1 x User manual
1 x Warranty card

Specifications.
Dimensions (with tank): 133.1 x 41.7 x 30.1mm
Coils: GTR 0.15-ohm mesh (60-80 watts) GTR 0.4-ohm mesh (40-60 watts)
Tank capacity: 4.5 ml (2ml TPD)
Output power: 5-80 watts
Battery: 1 x 18650 (not included)
Display: 0.69-inch OLED screen
Resistance: 0.03-5.0 ohm
Charging current: DC 5V/2A Type-C
Chipset: AXON Chip 2.0
Tank connection: 510 Thread​

First off the packaging and presentation. The outer sleeve of the box has a picture of the kit in the colour of your choice on the front. On the reverse is a packing list and specifications along with a scratch n check hologram security sticker, and all the usual warnings and markings.
On opening the box you will find a envelope containing User manual, Warranty card and Anti-counterfitting label instructions. Underneath in a foam tray you are presented with the TX80 Mod, Tank, A rather shiny pin badge (yes really) and USB cable. Under the USB cable is a screwdriver tool, spare tank glass, o-rings and spare USB silicone plug.

Onto the Forz tank 25 wich holds 4.5ml of liquid (2ml TPD) is 25mm at the base widening to 27mm at the widest section and 58mm tall including drip tip.
Constructed of stainless steel with a rubber coated fiber glass plastic cage section protecting the glass and comes with a silicone cap to protect the drip tip, it feels really robust to survive the roughest of use.
The 810 drip tip is held in place with 2 o-rings fitted to the drip tip, and the top cap has large threading wich unscrews with just a quarter of a turn revealing the 2 fill ports wich are partially obstructed by the internal design of the tank, Meaning a needle tip gorrilla bottle does fit the fill ports but you do have to fill it slowly.
The base of the tank has 3 airflow slots wich are adjustable from all 3 fully open to fully closed. The airflow control ring on mine has a little play to it and turns very freely even when fitted to the mod, every time I took it from my pocket I had to re-adjust the airflow as it had turned to either fully closed or fully open.
The tank can be dismantled for cleaning or replacing the glass using the provided srewdriver tool.
The GTR mesh coils included are 0.15ohm(60-80w) and 0.4ohm(40-60w) resistance and are push to fit with a large bore for plenty of airflow. I Have been using the 0.4ohm coil at 45w with the airflow half open and the flavour is spot on with plenty of clouds. Looking at the Vaporesso website I can't find what metal they are made of, though it does say they are made using natural organic cotton and are the only 2 coils listed in the GTR range.

Lastly the Forz TX80 mod is rated IP67 shockproof, waterproof and dustproof and has a zinc alloy construction with a rubber coating, a soft leather panel and brushed metal faceplate. A screw in battery cap sealed with a o-ring and a rubber plug covering the type c usb port and has a 0.69 inch OLED screen wich is black and white and was bright enough to be visible outdoors in natural daylight (I can't say if it will be the same on a sunny day).
It is available in 4 colour options wich are steel blue, gunmetal grey, imperial red, leather brown and brick black. The main colour of the mod is black with a brushed gun metal faceplate for all colour options with just the leather panel in a different colour.
The size for the mod is (h)84.6mm (w)30.1mm (d)41.7mm and although it is 30.1mm wide the top narrows towards the front so the 25mm tank base sits slightly smaller meaning a 26mm atty should fit flush.
Branding is kept nice and subtle with 'FORZ' lightly embossed into the leather, a small panel on the side with 'Vaporesso' and a 'AXON' logo on the top both done black on black so barely noticable.
The mod is powered by a single 18650 battery and uses the AXON 2.0 chip providing a variety of different modes.
5 clicks of the fire button turns the mod on/off and 3 clicks will lock and unlock the +/- and mode buttons.
To enter the settings its 3 clicks of the mode button where the following settings are available - F(t) mode, Pulse mode, Power eco, Smart TC, DIY Mode (VW, VT, VV, BP and SP settings found under DIY mode), Sytem Set and Exit.
The new F(t) mode is the default mode and the mode I have been using most of the time and comparing it to Pulse mode and VWn mode at the same watts I could tell a slight difference with a little more flavour.

Overall I like this kit and would recommend it to anyone that wants a rugged kit that can withstand being knocked around abit, works in a dusty enviroment or like me just wants a kit they can use outdoors without worrying if it gets wet, in the last week ive used it in rain, sleet and snow without a care if it gets wet or not. I also dropped it by accident and picked it up without a mark on it.

A big thank you goes out to @Vaporesso and @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) for doing the giveaway for this kit.

Back
Top Bottom