What's new

Vaporesso gtx coils.

Tone77

Postman
Hi,is it correct that the gtx coils fit voopoo pod systems?If so was thinking of giving them ago,especially the three silicone .8 coil.Might not be any better than the pnp coils but usually they are cheaper.Thanks.

Sure it's the other way around PNP can fit some GTX pods/tanks. GTX are shorter so dont fit PNP. I've not done It but i think that's correct.

Hey guys.

Just wondering if any of you have had this issue ( if it is one ), with GTX coils i ordered last week with my new Luxe Max. I noticed when i opened the pack of coils that on most the cotton is barely visible and not lined correctly with the relevant holes. I then went to check the counterfeit code and it's not recognising it even though the Luxe Max itself and the spare pods i ordered are ok and codes passed.

Anyone had this?

I'll not name the vendor yet as i've asked them the same question and waiting for a response first and we'll see where we go from there.

cheers

Hey guys.

Just wondering if any of you have had this issue ( if it is one ), with GTX coils i ordered last week with my new Luxe Max. I noticed when i opened the pack of coils that on most the cotton is barely visible and not lined correctly with the relevant holes. I then went to check the counterfeit code and it's not recognising it even though the Luxe Max itself and the spare pods i ordered are ok and codes passed.

Anyone had this?

I'll not name the vendor yet as i've asked them the same question and waiting for a response first and we'll see where we go from there.

cheers
Like this ?
Yeah the don't always line up
Screenshot_2024-05-04-19-31-12-764_com.miui.gallery_copy_824x1130.jpg

thats normal ive got awhole pack like it & they work fine
I have a couple like this, was planning to clamp them and try to rotate the surround gently to line the holes up when I use them, while it might work OK, it's clearly not how it ought to be.

[Edit] Now I have a close look, there is a mm-ish gap between the outer shell and the inner, so I guess it shouldn't really affect things unless perhaps the juice is insanely gloopy 137% VG or something ! - but I'll try to twist one to line up the holes anyway.

Last edited:
I have a couple like this, was planning to clamp them and try to rotate the surround gently to line the holes up when I use them, while it might work OK, it's clearly not how it ought to be.

[Edit] Now I have a close look, there is a mm-ish gap between the outer shell and the inner, so I guess it shouldn't really affect things unless perhaps the juice is insanely gloopy 137% VG or something ! - but I'll try to twist one to line up the holes anyway.

i just used them cos even if your using 100vg theres enough room for liquid too soak the coil but i use 70/30 so not an issue for me.

Thanks for the replies guys. I dont think in at least my 10+ years i've seen this at all. Also, the last 4 years or so i've used exclusively Freemax and Aspire coils and never seen this at all. As stated above if they work fine i'm ok with that and i've never checked authentication codes in the past unless maybe for a mid-price device from a vendor i've never used. It's the fact the code on the coils is not recognised and the Luxe Max and the spare pods pass ok that compounded it.

I'll see what the vendor says as i've sent them the code to check

cheers again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom