What's new

Vaporesso luxe x flooding

DaveCarrick

Initiate
Hi looking for some advice - previously used the vaporesso luxe xr pods with interchangeable GTX coils with restricted airflow and 0.8 coils but was getting a lot of juice coming out the mouthpiece. Tried changing on to the preinstalled pods at 0.8 and now getting flooding from the air hole in the bottom of the pods.

am I doing something wrong?

Using bar juice 20mg nic salts

Hi looking for some advice - previously used the vaporesso luxe xr pods with interchangeable GTX coils with restricted airflow and 0.8 coils but was getting a lot of juice coming out the mouthpiece. Tried changing on to the preinstalled pods at 0.8 and now getting flooding from the air hole in the bottom of the pods.

am I doing something wrong?

Using bar juice 20mg nic salts

which pod are you use though the DTL OR RDTL OR do you have a MTL cos if your using either a RDL OR RDTL pod with 50/50 that will explain why you getting juice in the mouth piece & leaking, i had too but a MTL pod for my mrs so she could use 50/50 salts & no probs since

which pod are you use though the DTL OR RDTL OR do you have a MTL cos if your using either a RDL OR RDTL pod with 50/50 that will explain why you getting juice in the mouth piece & leaking, i had too but a MTL pod for my mrs so she could use 50/50 salts & no probs since

I was always using the MTL pod

I use the pre made 0.8 ohm pods on the restricted airflow side. The pods come with the coils already built in but constantly getting juice leaking back through the air intake hole on to the electrical contacts and at times getting a mouth full of juice.

Only use bar juice 5000 nic salts 50/50

I must be doing something wrong but can’t figure out what!
Tempted to go back to my aspire flexus Q

Back
Top Bottom