What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

thanks mate, iv had & reviewed every liquid in the pure evil range, totally subjective but I think they're quality. just bagged a few bottles cheers for the heads up!

Nice one :)

£1 for 20ml's got to be worth a shot

350mls on its way not bad for under 20 quid!!....missis will go ape shit, luckily I'm 150 miles away in London working :dance:

350mls on its way not bad for under 20 quid!!....missis will go ape shit, luckily I'm 150 miles away in London working :dance:

hahaha, i got paid less than 24 hours ago and iv bought about 700ml of liquid and a crown 3 good job the bank statements are online eh :clapping:

I've had a few of the Pure Evil range, some were very good, definitely worth trying at those prices.

@MrDJ thanking you kindly. I logged on, got given a 10% discount and with the points I totally forgot i had accrued with these guys previously, i just got 420 ml of juice for £12.99. Picked up some oldies that i used to like and picked out a few new ones! Cheers lad!

FFS, this is getting silly. I've got about 3 litres of home brew steeping away and I've ordered over a litre of juice in the past week.

Roll on the TPD!

Edit: And most of it is @MrDJ's fault.

I've prewarned the missus that i'm not turning down a £1 a bottle because i can already see her face when this little lot arrives :D

Back
Top Bottom