What's new

Jubilee Weekend Closing times, jubilee code, 100mls etc

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
4ff6bc6d-711d-4f01-b56a-1e62f487de99.png

Never Mind the Pistols - Here's Liz!

Its jubilee weekend - and we hope you all have a suitably uproarious time - not matter what you are doing or celebrating.

This Newsletter : Opening and last post times for the Long Weekend, A celebratory code, Spiritwalker Reborn Omusa in 100mls!

Oh .. and a little rant / thoughts on Disposable vaping ...

Jubilee Closing / Post Times

So the Jubilee is Upon us! and this is going to be a short week for us - and we hope you have your deliveries planned out.

We will like most people I suspect be closed from Thursday 2nd June until Monday 6th June - Last post day will be Wednesday the 1st of June ... however .. you will have a better chance of getting your order if you order on Tuesday - I suspect the post won't be up to much over the Long Jubilee Weekend.

Jubilee Code!

Because we are feeling Celebratory - and coz we appreciate your continued support for small business .. we are offering the code jubilee30 on Liquids from now until Monday the 6th June.

100ml Shortfills
We are slowly but surely putting a lot of our liquids into 100mls ... The Latest is "Spiritwalker Reborn - Musa" - what would you like to see next ?

Disposable Vaping .... *sigh*

It is with some trepidation I link to this latest blog post I have written on our site.
To me it seems obvious, but I do run the risk of upsetting people within the industry - on the other hand ... I feel it has to be said.

Im not a fan, its taking over the industry, limiting choice, is an environmental nightmare - and up till the advent of these things, we have always been able to say vaping is NOT a gateway to young persons .. most have never been interested .. until now .... read my hopefully coherent rant on the what I personally perceive as a big industry peril - and pick up a free discarded box and brightly coloured plastic nightmare off the floor near you! most likely the park.

Read Now : Disposable Vapes and why we say no.

Thats all … have a great long weekend - here’s hoping its sunny!

Brum Brum!
Regards
The Manabush Team.

Excellent- Thank you, I peaked too soon and whacked an order in an hour before your post. Story of my life. [emoji4]

Pick up some Tamahaac when you're there bud, amazing stuff going for a song :D

Pick up some Tamahaac when you're there bud, amazing stuff going for a song :D
Wasn't in the 100ml shortfill list and as i dont tend to buy juice just went for the 4 100ml deal with code at just over £41.
2x Omosa 1x chiri and 1x Coyote

Back
Top Bottom