What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

300ml ordered :) with all these clearance deals I have more juice than I know what to do with

I have tried a few of the Pocket Fuel range and it is quite good and cheap as i was getting from my local garage when i need of a quick fix at £5 for 10ml (shocking i know).
Be aware before pulling the trigger on the 60ml for £4 deal as you can get 3 20ml bottles for £3.
Good find @MrDJ thanks for sharing.

Wow - Damm good price

Im trying to be good with juice as i DIY my own but ive still managed to order 700mls in 2 days -

TPD is helping peoples juice collections and def expanding my palette - Thats about the only good thing though.

Thanks to OP for finding this

im holding back. already had 400ml of american and malasian imports this week at stupid prices.
didnt think this one would take off and almost didnt post it.

think theres plenty more to come so eyes peeled :D

im holding back. already had 400ml of american and malasian imports this week at stupid prices.
didnt think this one would take off and almost didnt post it.

think theres plenty more to come so eyes peeled :D

Where did you get the Malaysian? Fantasi orange is one of the best juices I've ever tried, but can't find it cheaper than £10 for 30ml.

Oh bugger. It's the landlord I've got to worry about, getting stroppy about the *significant* increase in deliveries... :54:

Back
Top Bottom