What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

I got an order acknowledgement email from them on Sunday straight after I put the order in but I've had nothing since.

I got an order acknowledgement email from them on Sunday straight after I put the order in but I've had nothing since.
Yeah I got an acknowledgement but same as you nothing since. It said order now for Tue delivery when I ordered, I know they'll be snowed under though cause I 500ml then went back for another 800ml and I'm sure a lot of others got large amounts. Cheers.

I ordered a couple of juices on Friday, got an order confirmation but still no despatch notification. Hmm.

I reckon they'll have had more orders over the weekend than they've had for the last month.

I wouldn't worry about it guys. I've used these folks on numerous occasions, had to raise an issue with a tank that was damaged on delivery and they've always been courteous and quick to rectify. They don't work weekends and I'd imagine that they'll be absolutely snowed under with orders.

Has anyone got a notification email for their orders postage yet?

yeh i got a dispatch email yesterday, my brother ordered at the same time and hasnt even had a confirmation email though. I imagine the site got battered!

Back
Top Bottom