What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

I wouldn't worry about it guys. I've used these folks on numerous occasions, had to raise an issue with a tank that was damaged on delivery and they've always been courteous and quick to rectify. They don't work weekends and I'd imagine that they'll be absolutely snowed under with orders.
I'm not worried about receiving orders just more a case when I'll receive em.

i ordered on the 21st and still heard nothing since order confirmation email.

just phoned them and its in the process of being dispatched, so they are running a bit behind.

but they kindly upgraded my postage to next day for no charge....

fair play to them!!

Last edited:
true to an extent BUT

1) they'll probably be snowed under

2) you're getting juice for a fraction of original cost so worth the wait.

They're a big outfit so i think you've being a bit hasty UNLESS you desparately need the juice and even then....

ps-don't ever use FT or gearbest as best policy there is to order and forget about it.:14:

i have a confession to make, must apologise. i am such a dick, i entered the wrong code for their phone number and kept redialling that number...

when i actually used the correct number, they answered immediately and upgraded my postage to next day for no charge...will be sent out today.

they are obviously a bit overwhelmed by the amount of orders as you say, but they are great to deal with (if you dial their number, and not someone elses)

I'm not worried about receiving orders just more a case when I'll receive em.

Just received my despatch email. So... Ordered on Friday, confirmation received Friday evening. Despatch email received today. Hopefully that'll give you an idea.

In addition i also received this
Screenshot_20170425-173453.png

received thismorning

296e34820cc129bc4d1460d9a84196ba.png

They're a great company & speaking as a reviewer have always been a pleasure to deal with, i'm sure anyone waiting will receive them asap!

Back
Top Bottom