What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

I ordered 200ml Friday. My order status is processing. After emailing support, they responded with the standard "please understand,we are busy, sorry" reply. I hope they're fulfilling orders based on when you ordered and not by, how much you ordered.

"We're pleased to advise that the following items have been processed by our dispatch team for order"

200ml nearly on the way :)

Had my confirmation too, I'd actually forgotten I'd ordered :)

Ordered Friday night.......did not contact them at all but just had the email from the despatch team....another 180ml on its merry way!!

Had my confirmation too, I'd actually forgotten I'd ordered :)

i'm struggling to remember them all too...more orders than days at the moment...as someone else said....roll on the TPD so we can all have a wee break!!

I ordered on Friday, phoned yesterday and customer service said I'd have my 1St delivery today but I haven't had anything.

youve got to give them more time as im guessing theve had thousands of orders.
also remember theres a weekend since you ordered so they may not of even seen your oder until monday.
class it like china. if its cheap its going to take longer to be delivered.

FFS, this is getting silly. I've got about 3 litres of home brew steeping away and I've ordered over a litre of juice in the past week.

Roll on the TPD!

Edit: And most of it is @MrDJ's fault.
Yep it is now at the point where am not ordering more juice... because I have bloody litres of it now as got a big work bonus recently.. and is now just silly to order more...

Back
Top Bottom