What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

_20170428_180042.JPG

Took a week at £12.99 who cares....?

View attachment 125898

Took a week at £12.99 who cares....?

Your order is almost identical to mine. I ordered a few 10ml bottles too. Have you tried any of the pure evil juice yet? Mine smelt a bit iffy but I cant find a date on the bottles so I'm tempted to let them steep a little. But like you said, "12.99" I can't complain.

ive held off ordering as its 80/20 and my coils dont like that much but every time i see this post (i know its my fault in the first place) i keep adding to cart but never buy.

Your order is almost identical to mine. I ordered a few 10ml bottles too. Have you tried any of the pure evil juice yet? Mine smelt a bit iffy but I cant find a date on the bottles so I'm tempted to let them steep a little. But like you said, "12.99" I can't complain.
_20170429_152840.JPG

Mine were made at the start of last year. I've tried jam-nation and scream queen. Both smelt fine. Not super excited by them but then they're not really my flavour profile. The pocket fuel range was always nicer in my opinion but for a couple quid i just threw the pure evil range in to try.

I remember the strawberry shake and the blue raspberry being really nice.

ive held off ordering as its 80/20 and my coils dont like that much but every time i see this post (i know its my fault in the first place) i keep adding to cart but never buy.

Thing is I'm not convinced it is 80/20 because my tank would usually start to struggle with 80vg. This seems to be wicking fine.

View attachment 125988

Mine were made at the start of last year. I've tried jam-nation and scream queen. Both smelt fine. Not super excited by them but then they're not really my flavour profile. The pocket fuel range was always nicer in my opinion but for a couple quid i just threw the pure evil range in to try.

I remember the strawberry shake and the blue raspberry being really nice.

Checked my bottles again. Definitely no date, makes me wary of trying them.

Thing is I'm not convinced it is 80/20 because my tank would usually start to struggle with 80vg. This seems to be wicking fine.
20 litres ordered :D:D

ok kidding. you buggers havnt left me much choice have you.

me like coconut so got 3 zero wrath and 3 6mg wrath
60ml lust and 60ml strawb shake
also got a clearo for £2.99 for work pen.
all under 20 sobs including postage.

now wish i had ordered earlier :(

20 litres ordered :D:D

ok kidding. you buggers havnt left me much choice have you.

me like coconut so got 3 zero wrath and 3 6mg wrath
60ml lust and 60ml strawb shake
also got a clearo for £2.99 for work pen.
all under 20 sobs including postage.

now wish i had ordered earlier :(

Oh God what have I done.... You'll be on here next week cursing me because you can't get it to wick :D

Back
Top Bottom