What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

Soooo am no keen on the lust, strawberry shake (although I used to really like that one) and the summer cooler. But i paid slightly more than a quid for each bottle so am no particulary bothered

The only harsh 1 I got was greed, I think its past it's best, tastes really metallic and not good at all

The Greed one was grim, had to put my Goon through a couple cycles of the untrasonic cleaner to get rid of the taste

The Greed one was grim, had to put my Goon through a couple cycles of the untrasonic cleaner to get rid of the taste
Yep, defo one for the bin me thinks, only trouble is I got 6 bottles, never mind.

Tried most most of the pure evil range. Adore Envy, but they're out of 6mg 20ml, so that's the end of that. Scream Queen was ok, but a bit generic. Not so sure of Greed & Gluttony. The vanilla one (forget which) is a bit nutty for me, and the butterscotch seems to have some menthol or similar in the back.

Open to trade if anyone didn't like their envy though!

Jam Nation was definitely off, tasted like a bag of assholes. Straight in the bin :(

Really impressed with the Pocket Fuel juices though, candy cane & summer cooler were lovely, blue raspberry was nice but added a drop of koolada :) on cherry pie now. Rainbow next :)

I've been told I have to vape the Blue Raspberry outside. My girlfriend hates the smell.

Back
Top Bottom